6

I don't own teen wolf, all credits of that go to the actual creator.

There might be a few spoilers here and there, I advise you to watch at least until the end of season 5 before reading this as I am currently rewatching this and that's where I am right now.

I write this fic because of an original idea I had as well as the lack of completed fox stiles stories(those would be appreciated by the way.). My idea will only take place at a late part of this and for now I am improvising a start to this story.
Hope you enjoy!!!

Liam's POV

"So let's go over the plan one last time, me and Scott will lure them to the woods, where Issac, Malia and Liam will be waiting for us and then attack the hunters by surprise. We'll all have cameras and recorders on us so that Kira, Lydia and Stiles can stay here and look for hidden meanings in what the hunters do and say."
Derek was explaining the plan for the hundredth time and again almost everyone agreed with him, apart from Stiles.
"You can't just leave us here you need all the power you can have! You saw how many hunters there are!" He's right.
"Yeah but Stiles that's the whole point, we lure some of them to us so that we can fight them one group at a time." Scott's also right.
"But what if there would be too many to handle!" Right again
"Okay, Stiles! We all know you care for your boyfriends and their safety, but this is a good plan. It will be okay. Don't you trust my skills?" Malia really wanted to fight already... Well I understand her, fighting for her is like playing lacrosse is for me, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't play lacrosse for so long. Well actually I do, I would probably get kicked out of school for punching some kid...
Before Stiles could object again, Scott reassured him.
"We'll be alright, I promise. Ok?"
"... I still don't think this is the best way.... But I'll do my part."
Scott smiled at him in thanks.

Stiles, Scott and Derek are all kind of like parental figures for me, so I don't like when they fight so them compromising is great. and I know it's weird because they're only a few years older them me but still.

It might seem weird but my favourite is Stiles, you can't blame me though! Scott kidnapped me! And Derek is always so grumpy. Stiles is sweet, and overprotective but not in a bad way.

So anyway,
"Don't worry Stiles, if anything happens I'll protect us all!" I try making him feel better.
"Well if you are going to protect them then I have nothing to worry about." He chuckled.

I was with Issac and Malia, we were waiting for the alphas. Waiting for the signal to fight.
We saw them, they were running, and stopped close to us, so that the hunters who were chasing them wouldn't notice when we attack them from behind.
"You don't have to do this! We are innocent!"
"You are beasts, if you are still innocent you won't be for long."

Seconds before Derek could signal for us to attack, I was hit on the head with something heavy and everything went black.

????( Rafael)s POV

"It actually worked Raf! Your plan worked!"
"Of course it did." My friend Nick isn't the smartest, he could never make plans like mine.

Now we have the main members of the pack, including both alphas. It's not going to be long before I get that fox.

"Strap them to the machine!"
"Wait, I thought you only want the werefox?" Nick, he never understood the job
"We need them to work with us, you think they'll do that without this?
And anyway, they're quite the prize themselves."

My machine has many uses but those dumb basic hunters only use it for killing... But I know that it can be used better, it can be used for torture, it can cause such pain that even a true alpha would do anything to get himself and his pack out of it.

Lydia's POV

Oh oh....
Me kira and stiles stayed at his house, our job is to look and listen through technology, so that we can find any secret meanings in what happens with the others.
Though I think we all know that's just so that me, the banshee, and Stiles, the human stay out of trouble. And Kira's just here to protect us incase of emergency.

And we just saw them all fall unconscious... Because of a hunter...

I look at Kira then at Stiles, he seems terrified and guilty...
I try to reassure him
"Stiles it's gonna be okay! We'll save them!"
"Give us the werefox, and we'll let your pack go" the hunter held Scott's camera in front of him and said that right before he smashed it on the floor.
"He wants the fox!" Stiles repeated after him.
"Well, we aren't going to give him to the hunter. So what do we do??" Kira, you're not helping...
Or maybe you are!
"That's it!"
"What is?" Kira start listening to your own words, because they're smart!
"He wants the fox, then let's give him the fox"
"Lydia are you out of your mind?!"
"Just think! The moment he gets the werefox, we get the pack.
So if he wants a trickster, we'll show him a trick!"
"What?" Kira 🤦‍♀️
"We make him think one of us is the werefox, he let's go of the others to chase us, and then we get away. It's that easy!"
"Lydia this won't work! How can any of us actually outrun a hunter who trained, probably his whole life, just for that?! Incase you forgot none of us have have super speed!"
"Come on Stiles! It's going to work!"
"That's what they said!"
"Well their plan wasn't as working as this. I'll be the one to pretend, kira, you'll help me and protect me until the pack comes to help us after Stiles, you let them free. Now let's go!"
I start to walk out, Kira following. Stiles took his time, but soon enough he drove us all to where the others planned to be.

We got closer, and hid behind a bush. It seems like the others just regained consciousness.
I tilted my head signalling for Stiles to go to a different bush, and once he was there, I nodded my head at Kira and we both stood up.

"Guys!"

The hunters's head shot up at us.

"Where is the werefox?"

"It's me! I am the werefox! Let my friends go!"

"Really? Well, then prove it."

"Let our friends go first!"

"Not without proof, how'd I know that you two aren't liars?"

"She'll give you proof when you let our friends go! So do it!"

He chuckled, why'd he chuckle?!
"Clearly neither of you is the werefox. A real werefox would hate to be called a liar, and prove himself."
And with that saying one of the other hunters shot us both with these weird darts, and we fell unconscious.

Rafael's POV

"Two more for the machine!"
"No! Don't!" This true alpha is the worst! Why can't he shut up for a second!
I look him dead in the eye,
"If you want me to let them go, just tell me who the werefox is, and I'll let you all go"
"Even if we knew who he was we wouldn't tell you! We're not going to let you harm an innocent person!"
The true alpha, such a dumb beast. An alpha should do anything to protect the pack. But he is not even willing to give info about a strange fox that's not even in his pack.
The other alpha seems deep in thought though. He is the son of Talia Hale after all, he knows this much about being an alpha.

Everyone else seemed to agree with the true alpha, apart from those two(Liam and Malia) who only focused on being angry at me, dumb.

That's it for now. I'm pretty sure next one's going to be my initial idea. Next one's also longer.

Hope it's good. Hope you enjoy!
Votes and comments would be very very very very very appreciated.

Thank you for your time 🙏❤️❤️🙏