3: First Meeting [REVISED]

Comenzar desde el principio

"Y/N L/N!" She got brought back into the reality as Professor Mcgonagall started yelling her name.

Y/N awkwardly walk towards the stool and the Professor carefully put the hat on her head.

"Hmmm." The girl squinched. The sorting hat just chuckled at the child's behavior. "I see. A L/N huh? Your family proved themselves up to the greatness. Of course not to mention that they are very cunning and quite ambitious too. But you, little girl seems way different." L/N wanted the ground to eat her.

'What in hell does the sorting hat muttering now? Can't it just get on with it?' She thought.

"Little miss got a temper huh. Well better be, SLYTHERIN!" The slytherins are filled with whistled and applaud, including Malfoy. The girl took a glance at Hermione Granger, who just shrugged and smiled a little at Y/N. If only they shared the same house, they will be best friend for sure which won't happen now.

"Y/N come here! Sit besides me hurry!" Draco snapped, pushing his two friends aside.

*fast forward*

The sorting finished and Dumbledore is in the end of finishing his dull speech.

"Let the feast begin!" He declared softly and with a motion of his hand, variety of foods appeared on the table.

Everyone cheered and started filling themselves up. The girl glances at the Gryffindor table to see Harry Potter talking to a red head.

He is looking intently at the man who's wearing a black cloak. "Hey Draco. Can you tell me who's that teacher?" She asked as her eyes didn't left the mysterious man.

He is eating besides what seems to be a professor, with a cloth around his head. What a weird fashion if you look at it.

"Oh, that's my godfather actually. He's Professor Snape and he teaches potions and he is also the head of Slytherin. My father knew him back then. I suppose they stay in touch. Why?" Her cheeks redden as Professor Snape met her eyes for a few seconds. Y/N quickly averted her gaze to avoid him. It's like her own reflexes. She finds it odd as well. Why does she feel like she's connected to him or something?

The girl felt Draco elbowed her side, waiting for her response. "Oh nothing. It looks like Potter is talking about him." Draco rolled his eyes as he hear the name Potter.

"He thinks he is a celebrity now huh." The blonde boy pushes a mouthful of potatoes in his mouth as he glared at Harry Potter.

"He looks interesting." The girl just muttered and stabbed a piece of chicken and push it in her mouth.

"Potter? Eew." He put on a disgusted face as he pretend to lose his appetite.

***

Everyone are in the common room including L/N. She couldn't help but express her relief when the luggage are already inside. She has the habit to always check her things if it's all in order or if something's missing.

The girl unpacked it and brought her diary out including her wand. Her owl, O/N, hoots so she decided to open his/her cage.

"What is it? Are you being lonely? Go, It's okay." The girl smiled as the owl let her pet him/her. O/N spread his/her wings and flew out of the room.

The schedules is already given to the students.

Breakfast
Charms
History of Magic
Transfiguration
Lunch
Astronomy
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
Potion
Freetime
Dinner

Flying lessons is always on Monday at 7:00 A.M.

L/N prepare for her usual routine before she take her sleep. She believes that a good night sleep will make her day better, especially it will he official tomorrow that she's studying at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

But the thought of the comfort on her home didn't slip her mind. When she's about to close her eyes, a knock on the door cost her to sigh softly. She sit on the bed and make herself presentable.

"Am I interrupting? Good evening, my name is BFF/N." She smiled widely as she jump on her bed, a little excited to sleep.

"I am Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." The girl quietly muttered.

"You mean a L/N?!" Y/N just nodded and decided to take a walk and wander around the dungeon. She just can't sleep and the fuss about her family is stressing her out. What if the professors will expect so much from her? What if she becomes a failure?

Her lips quiver from the coldness of the air. If she know that it would be extremely cold well, she should have brought her coat.

As she is walking around, she suddenly hit the wall and propelled on the ground.

"Ugh, I hate my life! Damn this wall-" Her eyes widen when she see a very dark figure standing straight and looking down at her.

Y/N quickly push her arse up and harshly massage it. Her bum hurts so much.

She couldn't see his expression though she can feel that she had bumped into the wrong person.

"What are you doing wandering the dungeon, Miss L/N?" His voice makes her spine shivers. He look at the girl from head to toe, as if judging all of her life decisions and failures.

"I-I-I am just-" She started to explain but he didn't let her finish the sentence.

"I'm not interested Miss L/N. Now-" Now that she have seen his face, she have to justify herself to look good! Merlin! It's her head of house!

"No! I-I was just-" Y/N insisted but the dark haired professor cut her off.

"You dare to disrupt me you idiot girl! Now, get into the Slytherin Common Room and stop being so foolish!" He sneered and she bow her head in shame and rolled her eyes secretly.

If she had known that this guy sucks, she shouldn't have fancied him earlier! Her eyes widen at the thought. She corrected herself defensively, "Respected! Not fancied!"

She mutter the password and slam the door closed and went into her room.

She hope he'll have a nightmare! Y/N can feel the loathsome feeling crawling up on her throat.

***