"If you're looking for the golden guard he's not in there." They say.

"Where is he?" You ask.

"I believe he's doing some personal research? I think he's in the conformatorium." They say.

"What the heck is he doing over there?" You say.

"Like I said miss, some personal mission." The guard says.

"Ugh..." you grumble and begin walking.

"Miss Y/n! What are you doing here?!" Warden Wrath says.

"Golden guards in here right?" You say.

"I... believe so... but-"

"Okay, what floor?" You ask.

"He's been exploring them all, probably just a prisoner sweep to check in on all of them." Warden Wrath says.

"That's not usually his job though is it?" You ask.

"No, but he requested." He shrugs.

"What floor do you think he's on?" You ask.

"Um.... He started bottom up, my guess would be the 5th?" He says.

You sigh and start making your way all the way to the 5th floor. What the heck is he doing?

The prisoners stare at you with sad eyes, you glance at some of them and frown, you try your best not to make eye contact with any of them.

"You." A prisoner says.

You stop walking for a moment and slowly turn your head to look at the said prisoner. The prisoner doesn't really have a face. It's hooded.

"Please. Help me." The prisoner says.

You squeeze your hands into fists and you're about to begin walking away.

"I know you're a good person with good intentions! Just please let me be free!" The prisoner says.

"I- uh.." you mumble.

"Titan, leave her alone, I'm sorry but we can't set any of you free, even if we really want to." Hunter says approaching from behind.

"Come on." Hunter grabs your wrist and walks you around the corner.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was looking for you, a guard said you'd be here." You say.

"And what are you doing here?" You ask.

"I recently found some information from Terra." He says.

"Like what?" You ask.

Hunter goes silent and stares at you. He lets go of your wrist and pinches inbetween his eyebrows.

"Y/n, I can't take you seriously with those mushrooms on your head." He says.

You look up at the mushrooms on your head and then look back at him and awkwardly smile.

"Right, I forgot about that. Cool though right?" You grin.

"I... Guess?" He mumbles.

You laugh and shake the mushrooms out of your hair. You look back up at him and fold your arms waiting for his explanation.

"Apparently she never adopted you by choice, you were given to her by an other human." He says.

"So... I still have a parent floating around somewhere?" You say.

"A mom, and yes, that's what im hoping. Terra said she thinks that's she's dead though, but she also said Belos ended up finding her and keeping her here." Hunter says.

"Well then let's find her!" You say.

"I have a mom! Oh my Titan!" You grin.

"Y/n. Don't get your hopes up too high, she might not be here." Hunter says.

"Okay." You say.

"How are we supposed to know what she looks like?" You say.

"Um...I dont know, somewhat like you? Rounded ears?" Hunter says.

"Wouldn't everyone know if there's supposed to be a human here?" You ask.

"That's... a good point." Hunter says.

"Unless Belos really wanted to keep it a secret." Hunter says resting his curved finger on his chin.

"There's a basement to the conformatorium. Belos keeps his most wanted people down there." Hunter says.

"But not only his most wanted, he keeps... uh... some dragons down there as well." Hunter says.

"Dragons?" You ask.

"Yeah, he told me a previous golden guard caught some of them, he said he was the strongest golden guard ever." Hunter says.

"Belos keeps the dragons down there as an emergency." Hunter says.

"Like for what?" You ask.

"If something ever happens to the boiling isles, if we ever go into war, or something like that, they're our secret weapon." Hunter says.

"Huh... why doesn't anyone else know about this?" You say.

"He doesn't wanna worry anyone, it's not like there ever is gonna be a war, but it's always just in case." Hunter says.

"So villains, my mom, and dragons? Are down there?" You ask.

He nods.

"Well let's hurry up and get her out of there, she's probably been frightened for years having to sit in a cell next to all the chaos." You say.

"Yeah." Hunter says.

"Where's the key to the basement?" You say.

"It's in Warden Wrath's office." He says.

"He shouldn't be in right now but just in case, will you be my backup?" He asks.

You nod and you both make your way to his office.

Hunter looks around to make sure the coast is clear and enters the office. You stand out infront to make sure Warden Wrath doesn't come.

Hunter said he shouldn't be here right now.

It's been a couple of minutes and Hunters still in there searching for the key. Your starting to get nervous that he isn't going to find the key.

You hear footsteps coming and you stay alert and keep your guard up. Warden Wrath turns the corner and you awkwardly smile.

"Mind if I let myself in?" He says approaching you.

"Ah! I was actually looking for you!" You lie trying to come up with an excuse.

"Me? Why me?" He asks.

"The owl lady was spotted nearby the castle, and emperor Belos wants you to go get her!" You say.

"Eda?!" He exclaims.

Without a second thought, without any hesitation he begins running off. You feel tense, if he doesn't find her out there then that won't be too good.

You poke your head in the office.

"Hunter have you found it yet?" You ask.

"Uh yeah!" He says running out.

"Come on let's go!" He says.

You nod and grab his arm and run to the basement. Hunter blushes as you take his arm and allows you to drag him along with you.

Eventually you arrive at the door to the basement and you look at Hunter with the key.

"Let's do this." You nod.