Hunters fingers twitch.

"That is weird." He nods.

"Say, can I ask you something?" He tilts his head.

Terra tilts her head up and raised her eyebrows, waiting for Hunter to ask his question.

"Y/n was adopted, where did you adopt her?" Hunter asks.

"Funny story... really..." Terra laughs.

"Funny...? How?" He asks.

"You see, I never adopted her, I was forcefully given her, I just decided to take her in, for your marriageable reasons." Terra says.

"Who... gave you to her?" Hunter asks.

"It was a young lady a couple years younger than me. She handed me the child and begged me to watch over her, she said that she wasn't safe with her." Terra shrugs.

"What?" Hunter says.

"She ran after that, so I brought Y/n here... and thought of her as a good opportunity." Terra smiles.

"To become family with emperor Belos himself!" Terra says.

"I just thought that would be so amazing, much more powerful than a silly coven head." Terra smiles and closes her eyes.

Hunter glares at her.

"This woman, who gave her to you, where is she now?" Hunter asks.

"If I remember right, I told Belos himself about the matter and he sent a search party for her. It's been years, I'd assume they would have found her by now. If I remember right she was found and taken to the Conformatorium." Terra shrugs

"But she may be dead, Belos wouldn't let a human live in the boiling isles." Terra smiles.

"So he knew that she was human?" Hunter says.

"The mother? Yes." Terra nods.

"Meaning... he knows.... Y/n, is human?" Hunter says.

"He's always known, he just made her fit in by cutting her ears." Terra shrugs.

"As.. a baby?" Hunter shivers.

"Yeah." Terra shrugs.

"Titan..." Hunter glares.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Hunter says.

"Now that I'm not sure." Terra says.

Hunter stares at her in disbelief. Another human on the boiling isles? Where? There's nothing in the conformatorium of a human.

"I'm going to go." Hunter gets up and leaves.

"Take care!" Terra smiles.

Your POV:

It's been a couple hours now. You grumble and turn from side to side. You feel mushy and gross. That's when you turn to your side and see fallen off mushrooms.

"Ah Titan!" You exclaim and sit up.

You sit up and place your hands on your head. Mushroom forest up there. You smile. Hunter needs to see this.

You run out your door and bang on Hunters bedroom door.

"HEY!" You yell.

No answer. Is he not in there?

"Miss Y/n." A guard says.

You stumble and turn to look at that guard. You have an awkward smile on your face. Hoping they can just pretend there's not a big forest of mushrooms on your head.