day 2

I woke up early. I saw the sun light right infront of me on the wall. It was yellow-pink. I wanted to get up As Fast As i could to get the picture of the sun but something blocked me from getting up. I turned to my side And i saw that Adam's hands We're wrapped all around my stomach. I wanted to get out but i sorta didnt want to wake him up. I looked around And i saw my phone on the corner of the nightstand. I tried to reach it with my hand So i can text Ella. I failed but then i realised that the sun Rises early and She ussually sleeps Till 11 am So i lef it be. I carefully brabed his hand And tryied to put it aside but the moment i raised his Hand, He softly whimpered And hugged my stomach even tighter. It hurted badly.
Anne : „ Adam? "
Nothing.
Anne : „ Umh Adam wake the fuck up. "
Adam : „ Mgh...what? "
Anne : „ Let me go i can't breathe. "
Adam : „ What? "
Anne : „ Get off of me right Now. "
Adam : „ Huh? OH fuck sorry. "
He letted go And i took deep breath.
Anne : „ Why the fuck were you holding me like that ? "
Adam : „ I - i dont know i swear. "
Anne : „ Yeah whatever. "
Adam : „ For Real im sorry i swear i fell asleep on the other side. "
Anne : „ Okay, this didnt happend alright? "
Adam : „ ...Y-yea Okay. "
I getted up and went to my best friend's room to get some clothes from my backpack. I wanted to wear my favorite hoodie but then i realised that when i packed my stuff here, i accidentaly grabed an tank top and leggins stucked together. It looked like the hoodie because of same color. I sighted snd putted it on. I Went to the bathroom to brush my teeth And then i Went back to Ella's room. As i Walked throught the hallway, Adam showed up from his room. He looked at me in shock, but He was not looking at my face. He stared at my chest. I covered it with hand.
Adam : „ O-oh, im sorry i just-.. sorry. "
Anne : „ Pervert. "
Adam : „ Sorry, i- dont know why i looked there, Its just-...nevermind god damn it.. "
I smirked at him and then went to Ella's. I satted Down to the desk and Went on my phone. After while Adam came to the room.
Adam : „ What do you want for breakfast? "
Anne : „ Depends on what you got. "
Adam : „ We got some brownies, mother Baked them before She left. "
Anne : „ Alright then brownies it is. "
He left And came back with Plate of dark chocolate brownies.
Anne : „ Thanks. "
Adam : „ No problem, uhh look, im heading to work in a while So just Tell Ella that i left. "
Anne : „ Okay, see ya. "
Adam : „ Bye. "
The moment He left i woke Ella up.
Anne : „ Bitch wake up. "
She opened her eyes And stretched her self Aš She said :
Ella : „ what what happend. "
Anne : „ You fell asleep in the Middle of the movie And i could not lay next to you So i came to your Brother to asi him where i could sleep And well i ended up in his bed. "
She stared at me vide mouth opened.
Ella : „ YOU SLEPT WITH HIM ?! "
Anne : „ What? No! I only sleeped in his bed. And i woke up to him fucking cuddling me. "
Ella : „ Where Is He Ima kill him. "
Anne : „ He just left for work. "
Ella : „ Ima kill him later then. "
Anne : „ Bitch it doesn't matter Now, it wont happend again. "
Ella : „ Okay, well, why didnt you used my parents room anyways ? "
Anne : „ It was locked. "
Ella : „ Oh yeah. I forgot they do that. "
Anne : „ Do you know why? "
Ella : Acually no, they never told us. "
Anne : Okay then, what shall we do? "
Ella : „ Ima get dressed And then We're going to town. "
Anne : „ Okay hurry up. "
She Changed, Done her hygiene And we both made our makeup. We got out in some shops, park, for lunch : McDonald's And bubble Tea, café, And lastly we stopped at our "place" on our way back. Our place was a small abonded shelter. We chilled here for some time And then Went back home. We ate dinner And Went to the backyard. We just chilled here on their trampoline And enjoyed the sunset while talking shit about people. A while after the sun completely disapeared, Adam came home. He opened the door to the backyard And shouted.
Adam : „ Im home! "
Ella : „ Okay! "
He then Went back. We came home sometime later because we were cold. We Went to living room to watch Ella's favorite show. Adam joined us after while. He sat next to me. I Felt awkward. We were about Like half into the show. My bestie was bented over to the television, her posture was Terible, i was slowly falling asleep but then i Felt that Adam carefully grabbed my thight. I didnt know what to do, it Felt nice tho. When He started to move his hand closer to my upper body, i quickly pushed him aside. He got pissed And Walked Away. I was glad, because i was able to get bit more comfortable.