★ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ★

Začít od začátku

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟. "𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 " 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑦 "ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢" 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 that y𝑛𝑤 Me𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘.

"𝑈𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎-" 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑎𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜o𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡

𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑝 "𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎?" 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑐 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛??? 𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢!!

𝐼 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒.

Nicknames:kena=start of first name and star as in her middle name)

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑜𝑤𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑑. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 her grandma on my side of the family.

"Daddy eat some" kena asked Oakley but he declined nicely and she started getting mad "...eat.NOW DADDY NOWUHHH" he got quite scared and started making himself a plate real quick eating his chicken Alfredo in front of her.

She nodded her head going back to eat her food while I stand there recording it all.

She looks back at me and Oakley after finishing eating her food "daddy mommy I want to beeee.....a SINGER" caught me by surprise but it didn't because she really looks up to her dad so I knew she would come to this conclusion at some point.

Cee poked stars cheek "why do you want to be a singer pretty girl" she shrugged "maybe because you look so cool rapping on stage daddy I wanna do that..."she smiled wildly.

Me and oak looked at eachother smiling at eachother just happy in the moment. Oakley takes star out of the highchair letting her roam around but all she does is attach herself to her dad instead of me 😭.

I watch the duo of father and daughter run up the stairs and I follow them to her room watching them plug up the new little mermaid karaoke radio that connects to Bluetooth.

They connect it to one of me and her favorite songs right now which is barbie world by Nicki Minaj and ice spice.

Oakley didn't understand what made her like ice spice so much but maybe it's cause I listened to her like 24/7 during my pregnancy not even kidding but.