chapter two: a new friend

Knife unlocked the door. It whas very hard for knife not to cry at this moment. But it whas to late, he felt the tears apearing ij his eyes. "Are you okay?...." Jason asked. Knife whiped the tears away. "Yeah, im fine..." he whas now becouse he had someone to talk to. "Look, i know its hard... having to deal with that kind of loss. Especialy in the holiday season...." Jason said. Knife looked at Jason with confusion. "H- how do you know about my loss?...." knife asked with a concerned tone in his voice. "Oh yeahh... about that.... i overheard some teachers talk about it, thats how i found out..." Jason said. That whas a lie, but a lie he felt like he had to tell. If knife found out the howl school tried to bully him about his dad... who knows what whould happen.. "Oh, okay.. promise not to tell anyone else please..." knife said. "Ofcourse, promise." Jason said as he smiled softly. "Soooo" Jason whas thinking about something to talk about. "Um- i heard you like Frank Sinatra?" Jason asked. "I dont want to critisize or anything, but you should realy put your folume down a bit if you dont want to end up deaf." "Haha, i know.... but it helps me.." knife said. "Do you like Frank Sinatra?..." knife asked. Jason chuckled as he sat down next to knife. "Well i dont hate it but...... i kinda hate it.... im more of a rap and hip-hop person." Jason said. "That is so cool! Xora also likes rap! Well... she likes everything ha.. but you two could probably get along! I myself love jazz and big band music! But Frank Sinatra helps me when im feeling down." Knife said. "Whats your favorite song?" Knife then asked. "Oh, its a bit weird.. i dont even like it but it brings me nostalgia.. its "criminal" by: Eminem. I always used to listen to it when my dad brought me to footbal practice." Jason said. "Wait you do footbal?!" Knife asked. "Well not anymore, not since my parents got divorced. Ever since my dad left everything has changed... no hollidays with the family, no free icecream from his job, and no footbal practice." "Yknow my brother... he killed himself becouse of it... i dont want to end up like him. Somethimes im even angry at my brother. Dint he think about how i whould feel?...." Jason looked down. He seemed sad. Knife looked at Jason with a worried face. Then a teardrop fell from Jasons face. And more, and more. Then he started sobbing. Knife didnt knew what to do and just laid his hand on Jasons shoulder. In hope to comfort him. "Why did he do that?...." Jason said quietly. "Hey hey, its okay... itll be okay..." knife said in a soft voice. Jason smiled and wiped away his tears. "Uch, sorry for all this... im normaly not this emotional..." Jason said. "Its okay Jason..." knife said. Jason chuckled. "How do you even know my name?" Jason asked. Knife blushed. "Um- well yknow... your pretty populair so... " knife said. "Mmm sure... whats your name though?" Jason asked. "Oh um, its knife, my name is knife..." knife said, he seemed nervous. "Thats a weird name... like an actual knife?" Jason asked. "I dont even know ha, my dad is spanish so maybey its a spanish name? I dont know since i dont speak spanish lol, but thats the only conclusion i can find." Knife replied. "Ohh, okay that makes more sense i guess. Well in that case: knife, do you want to hang out after school tomorow?" Jason asked in a suspiciously flirty way. "Um- i mean sure, but.. are you sure jake doesnt make you do all this for shits and giggles or something?" Knife asked. For some reason knife didnt realy trust Jason, or well he did. But there whas this voice in his head that kept telling him that he could'nt. "What?! No! No, i just want to hang out with you. Jake is not involved in all this. Especialy after what he said to you in class today. God i cant believe he actualy has the balls to say that to you... " Jason said. "Well, i believe you. So- where do you want to hang out?" Knife asked. "Oh! Okay so theres this arcade in my town, its next to jeffs candybars! I whas thinking we could maybey go there?" Jason asked. "Isnt that arcade like fucking expensive?" Knife asked. Jason grinned. "Not if you have a rich mom~" he said. And so Jason and knife became a little closer. The Bell went and Jason and knife got out the bathroom. Suddenly a teacher apeared and aperently she saw the two of them leaving one bathroom stall together. Ofcousre that gave her suspicions. "So mr. Bay, and mr. Pérez.... what where you two doing in the bathroom? TOGETHER?" The teacher asked. For some reason she called knife and Jason by their last names: Jason Bay and Knife Pèrez. "Um- homework?" Jason answered. "God dammit Jason, out of all the stuff you couldfe picked you picked homework?! nobody makes homework in the school bathrooms!" Knife thought. "Hmm, okay.... just dont do your "homework" in the school bathrooms next time.." the teacher said. "Okay miss, sorry." Jason said. The teacher nodded "very well then." She said as she walked away. Jason looked at knife for a moment. "Well see you tomorow then, um- friends?" He asked. Knife smiled "friends! See you tomorow Jason, thanks for being there for me today!" Knife said with a sweet tone. Jason blushed slightly. "Yeah, see you tomorow..." he said. Knife whas so nice to him. Unlike his other friends... Jason already started to like knife. Maybey he wasnt that weird as everybody said he was after all....

<creators note>
Yipeeeee the second chapter is out! The story is finaly getting interesting! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Im not realy a big fan of writing romance/ whatever you can call this. But it is neccesary (idk how to spell that word sorry😭) for the plot.

Please like and comment! That way i will get more motivation for the next chapters. Thank you all for the support and i will see you all in the next chapter!