3| 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘; 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐘

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"

                                                                                ꨄ—————Sooha opened the door to her dorm to see the floor back to being clean

                       ꨄ
—————Sooha opened the door to her dorm to see the floor back to being clean.

'Thank the lord..'

She went into her room and waited for kitty to get there. She almost fell asleep before hearing someone knocking on the door.

"Aish, I told her to knock lightly."

The brown haired girl got up from her bed and went to open the door. Sooha opened the door to be met face to face with Kitty.

"Come in, you can stay in my room I have an extra bed." Sooha moved out of the way as kitty made her way into the dorm. Kitty followed Sooha as she walked to the extra bedroom.

She turned on the light and shut the door.

"Here you can sleep over there."

"Thank you so much Sooha, and sorry if I annoyed you earlier I was just excited."

"It's alright. You're probably the only person I'd let get away with this, maybe because your Daes' girlfriend oh sorry, pin pal." Sooha looked over at Kitty as she was already staring at her. Kitty shook her head to come back to reality.

"Ah I'm not his pin pal, and certainly no longer his girlfriend.." Sooha was about to say something but then remembered that Dae doesn't want Kitty to know about him and yuri being fake yet.

Sooha sighed and went up to kitty. Kitty looked at her confused as she stood inches away from the beautiful girl. Sooha gave Kitty a hug. She hugged her waist and kitty stood there frozen for a second before wrapping her arms around Soohas' shoulders and bursting into tears. Sooha just stroked the girls red hair as she sobbed.