Chapter 1

STRONGLY RECOMEND THAT YOU READ STRIPPING FOR THE ENGLISH TEACHER FIRST! ~<3 R

Drews POV:

The cold morning air fills my lungs as I jog around this suburban area of L.A.. It's the only way I can think lately. Between the acting Career and the interviews I literally have no time to myself.

I rounded the corner to my house and stopped at the gate to type in the passcode and it slid open. I ran up my driveway and walked into the dark house. It's only 5:30 AM in December. The sun won't be out for hours still.

I made it into the bedroom and creeped my way around the bed to the bathroom. Just as I started to close the door she spoke.

"Come back to bed." She said in a tired voice. I grinned and walked over to her.

"Avery, I'm all sweaty but we can have some fun after I shower." I leaned down to kiss her.

I pecked her lips and walked back to the bathroom closing the door.

I met Avery 3 months ago at a interview. She was the stage manager and we really hit it off. We aren't really in a relationship..... but when I'm in town she's my stress reliever. I don't have time for love these days anyways. All it does is distract and hurt you.

**flashback**

"Drew I can't just drop everything and move to L.A. on a chance you might book a movie." Olivia said shaking her head at me. She was angry that we were having this conversation again.

We have been having this same argument for a month now.

"Olivia I told you. I got the part already. The audition is a formality." I said desperately trying to get her to listen to me.

"I have a job! Student loans to pay! You don't even know if you're going to get any money. Didn't you say it's a independent film?" She argued standing her ground.

"I will take care of you. You just have to trust me."

"Drew....... It's..... its...." She was trying to find her words.

"Olivia this has been my dream for a while now. Ever since I started acting in Chicago after high school. Please, I want you to be apart of that dream."

She looked down at her feet. I started to get a bad feeling in my gut.

"Drew. I want you to chase your dream...... but I don't think I can come with you....."

I started shaking my head and pacing. "So what are you saying Olivia?"

"I'm saying I have responsibilities HERE." She sighed exasperated.

"So you're saying you're not going to come with me?"

A tear slid down her cheek and she shook her head at me. I felt a wave of sadness  come over me. She had steady tears falling out of her eyes now. I walked towards her to comfort her. I wrapped my arms round her body and pulled her into me.

"I'm sorry. I'm being stupid. It's unfair of me to ask you to give up your career and go with me into uncertainty." I took a deep breath holding back my own tears now.
"We can make this work."

She leaned back and stared at me letting silent tears fall down her face. "How?"

"I don't know...." I shrugged and thought for a moment...... "I'll fly back and forth whenever I can. Then after the movie I'll come move back in with you." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you Olivia Wells. We can make this work."

**flashback ends**

It's hard to believe that conversation took place 4 years ago.

We did make it work during the filming of that independent movie. I flew back and forth 2 times a week to be with Olivia. I was exhausted but so fuckin happy. Olivia was everything to me.