Eventually, the time came to return home. As we pulled up to the house, Uncle Andy turned to me with a gentle smile. "Remember, kiddo, the world is full of possibilities, but it's up to you to navigate them wisely. Take chances, learn from your mistakes, and embrace the journey ahead."

With newfound appreciation and a softened heart, I thanked Uncle Andy for the unique adventure he had taken me on. Sneaking out that night had led to a greater understanding and a deeper connection with him.
I snuck into the front door using the spare key.
"Well, well, look who decided to go on an adventure." It was dad. Waiting at the kitchen counter.  I took a seat, my heart pounding with a mix of nerves and anticipation. Dad leaned forward, his gaze piercing yet comforting. "I get it, kid. The need to break free, to explore beyond the confines of what's expected. But let me tell you, life is full of choices. Sometimes, the path less traveled can lead to great things, but it's important to weigh the risks and consequences." His words resonated deeply, a testament to his own journey. "Learn from your mistakes, but never forget the ones who care about you," he added with a knowing smile.
"DONT DO DUMB SHIT -"
In that moment, I realized that even in my rebellious pursuits, I was never alone.

*FLASHBACK END*

"Oh my god, my best friend was a rebel" she giggled.
I smiled in response.
"Your dad isn't all that bad." She looked out the window.
"He has his moments."
As we pulled into the long , gated drive way, the chatter of the three of us quieted.
the gate opened with a familiar creak.
Home-
I saw cars I had seen before. It was uncle Andy and uncle Vic.
"Willow. LOOK!" I point.
She looks at the cars before exclaiming "UNCLE ANDYYYYY" she ran into the house.
"who?" Aliyah asks confused.
"my uncle is... Andy beirsack. surprise?" I nervously laugh.
Aliyah puts her not broken hand on her head and paces the porch.
"YOUR UNCLE IS ANDY B- I HAVE his posters on MY WALL." she sounded freaked the hell out.
"It's gonna be fine. Him and Vic are cool dudes. They think noah is the shit" I say calmly.
"I've had a celeb crush on Andy since I was like ten. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME LILLIAN?" She acts offended.
As We walk into the house , The grand double doors swung open, revealing a stunning foyer adorned with marble floors and intricate chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I had a large part in the re-decoration of the house.
The space was filled with a harmonious blend of classical and contemporary art, each piece reflecting my dad and I's  eclectic taste and artistic flair.

As I walked further into house , the sound of my footsteps echoed in the vast hallways, Aliyah followed gawking at everything as if she'd never seen it before.
"WILLOW-" I hear my dad laugh in one of the rooms.
"DADDDD IM HOMEEE." I yell dragging Aliyah behind me. "This is Aliyah, she is the secondary bad omen's photographer, she took Bryan's position last tour. Also, my best friend." I nudge her shoulder.
"WELL, WELCOME IN. make yourself at home." Dad smiles.
"It's nice to meet you Mr.radke. I'm a big fan of your work" Aliyah smiled.
"I'm a big fan of YOUR work, Aliyah and call me Ronnie or dad. Asshole, whatever you want other than mr.radke" he laughs
"Why are uncle Vic and Andy here?" I ask.
"they are doing studio stuff, they told me to tell you to join them for a minute."
Dad gets up and leads us to the booth where the guys are.
"lillyyyyy" Andy swings around in his chair, engulfing me into a hug. "Who is this?" He points to Aliyah.
I watch as she stands there for a moment, wide eyed and internally distraught.
"This..is my best friend and bad omens photographer, Aliyah." I pause.
"ALIYAH-" I yell.
"Huh, sorry." She snaps back into focus."oh my god hi."
"Uh hi. it's nice to meet you." Andy responded with a smile. "Vic is in the booth. I'm glad you showed up because I'm about to fuckin drop kick his short little ass" he laughs
Vic busts through the sound booth,
"RUN THAT BACK-" he points to Andy. "LILLY! You must be Aliyah. I've heard ALOT about you." He winks and engulfs Aliyah into a tight hug causing me to laugh.  He smiles and turns around to Andy.
Aliyah turns to me, mouth agape, clearly confused as to what had just happened.
"Oh my god." She mouths.
"Now Aliyah, can we trust you not to tell ANYONE what you seen here today? This is official top secret business" Andy turns around in his chair pressing his finger tips against one another. He looked like a terrible Disney  villain.
"I- I promise"  she seemed mortified and I found it hilarious.
"We don't bite. Sit down. Listen in." Vic winks.
"What are you working on right now?" I ask tilting my head.
"Well, do you remember when we were on tour with your dad and we sat in the green too and started a song?" He started.
"ohhhh that one. YESSS."
"I wrote a little more on it and Andy here is helping me produce it" Vic stated as he threw his hands up.
"Well then let's hear it." I blink.
"I need some back up vocals. Do you guys wanna help?" Vic asks.
"yeah I'll help. Aliyah?" I ask as she is fixated on Andy.
"Huh, yeah. I'll help. I don't know how good I'll do." She says.
We get into the booth and slip on the black headphones. Andy comes over the mic and gives us directions.
"hold me breath and DRIVE" we both sing in unison.
"Give me just lil." Andy says. I sing again and then he asks for just Aliyah.
She was cautious. Almost like she was scared.
"Aliyah, can you scream?" Vic asks already knowing the answer because I had talked to him about it a month before.
"uhh I think so, I mean I can try" she shrugs.
"Good do it because I have something else I need help with too." He winks.
She steadies herself, inhaling sharply. 
the outside of the booth went quiet as she hit the notes perfectly. Andy and vic looked at one another in awe and then excitement, sharing high-fives.
"Aliyah, where have you been hiding?! Do you mind staying longer ladies? we really need you guys on this track. so if you guy wanna warm up we can record some stuff to see what your vocal range is." Andy asked with a raised brow. (You know the one 🤨)
Aliyah and I shared a look and silently decided. One of us needed to let the boys know we would be home, but also, screw it.
"Let's do it. I need to hear more of your beautiful voice" I joke with Aliyah
We got her back into the booth and slipped on the head phones.
"What do I do?" She asked with a confused look.
"is there anything you wanna sing?" I ask pressing the sound button.
"umm yeah I've got something-" she says closing her eyes and signaling for Andy to press the button.
Aliyah takes a deep breath again,
"I wake up going nowhere with my head up in a daze-" she starts low. I roll my eyes. I needed to get dad in on this. I shot him a text.