And so we begin again

3 years later...

I had forgotten about him, I had never gotten a response after we left warped tour.
I went about my daily life, helping my dad with his new album, getting ready for another tour with black veil brides and my dads band. They were having a smaller band that had just came up open for them.  My dad and Andy jokes that they should invite Vic and the rest of Pierce the veil. I wish he would. I didn't know the name of the smaller band yet but I know this tour will be one of the best my dad has ever put together.

"LILLY" my dad yelled."COME HERE."
I get up and practically run to my dads studio.
"What's up?" I ask
"The tour starts in a week. You excited" my dad asks.
"me? Lillian Rosanna radke? Excited about going on tour with my father? ABSOLUTELY" I laugh. "Are you gonna tell me who your opener is?" I ask.
"Nope, it will be a surprise." He leans back in his chair.
"Fine, I'm already packed ya know. can you at least give me a hint?" I ask.
"you've met them before." He hints.
"hmmm, I'll figure this out." I say.
Who could it be? Pierce the veil? Motionless in white? Papa roach? I've met so many bands because of my dad. what could it be?
"can we go shopping today? I need new shoes" I suggested.
"let's do it," he grabbed his keys.
"WAIT, I want to drive." I say. "...your car"
"The Tesla?" he asks. I shake my head.
"Ugh fine. you can drive the lambo but I swear to god child if you fuck it up I'll kill you" He blurts tossing me the keys. "I need you to take a photo of my for my Instagram announcing that tour is coming"
"okay I'll do it" I say.
"WASNT a question dork" dad answers

I snap the photo and asked myself - Why does he always have to look like that? we get in the car and drive to the mall

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I snap the photo and asked myself -
Why does he always have to look like that?
we get in the car and drive to the mall.
"I need to go get a jacket," my dad turns to me.
"why do you need ANOTHER jacket?" I ask raising my eyebrows.
"BECAUSE I NEED ONE DAMMIT" he says walking into Gucci.
We got dad ANOTHER jacket and as for myself, new clothes and a new pair of shoes.
we were officially ready for tour.

6 days later...
I had woken up early. I was ready to get the show on the road. Dad still hadn't told me about the opener but I wasn't gonna give up.
I go down stairs to the living room and sit on the couch, opening instagram.
*1 new follower*
"Who followed me?" I say out loud.
*@badomensofficial followed you      12 hours ago*
What. The. Fuck.
That was Noah's band.
after four years, why would he be following me now?
then it clicked. the tour. He was my dads opener.
Goddammit. when I see him, I don't know if I will cry or kill him for not talking to me all this time.
We will see when we get there.

———————————————————————————
Short chapter !
a buffer if you will!
More to come soon XX
- author