𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, 007

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐙𝐘𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐙𝐘𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.

David held a tight grip on Leonie's arm and pulled her to the car but she kept using all her weight, "Leo, baby. Ion' got time for this shit. Walk or imma' make you." he spoke calmly.

A drunk Leonie mumbled something and tried snatching away. He went to grab her from behind, so now he was carrying her with one arm.

When he got to his car, he opened the passenger door and sat Leonie in. She immediately let her seat all the back and closed her eyes.

He started the car up, "This sloppy drunk shit ain't cute. Them lil sluts you be around got you drinking and shit.."

She opened her eyes and turned her face to look at him. "Don't talk about my friends like that." she slurred and rubbed her eyes, picking at her individual lash extensions.

He didn't say anything back and continued to drive back to his house.

"Zylyn, you so sexy." she reached over to rub his face and licked over her dry lips. He moved his face, and she frowned.

"Mhmm." he hummed. "Why the fuck am I out at two inna' mornin', getting yo' DRUNK ass from the fucking bronx? You not even supposed to be over here."

She stared at him and started to touch his hair, David's words went through one ear and come out the other. "I hear you, D. But I wanna' fuck."

She caught him off guard and he laughed, "Nah Leo, We ain' fucking tonight. When we get home that ass is getting in the tub."

"Lame ass." she mumbled and continued to play in his hair as he drove, humming to herself lowly.

"Stop" he said,

"Stop what?"

"Stop humming, you okay?"

"Yes i'm okay, i'm perfect actually. But i'm horny.." she made a sad face, and he looked over at her.

"That's too bad ainnit'?"

Thirty minutes later, David got out the car and walked to the passenger door to open it. He tapped her neck and her eyes slowly opened.

"Come on, Leo." she held her arms up,

"i'm too drunk to walk, carry me please."

He huffed and lifted her up by her thighs, she dug his face into his neck as she felt herself get dizzy from the movement.

He re-adjusted her in his arms and closed the car door and carried her into the house.

He closed the front door with his foot and then he was met by Melz.

"Why is she here?" Melz held her hand on her hip as she watched David go downstairs with Leonie in his arms.

"Mind ya' business bro." he rolled his eyes. Leonie kept her head in his neck because she felt sick and she didn't like his bright ass room.

He sat her down on the bed, her eyes slightly closed. "Arms up." she held her arms up and he pulled her shirt over her head.

She leaned herself back as she felt him take off her skirt. "Come on." he said and she followed him into the bathroom and watched him run some shower water.

She sat on the toilet as David stood infront of her with a make up wipe. He grasped her face with his left hand and used his right to wipe down her face.

She liked times like this, when he was gentle with her. She felt her eyes water and she started to sniffle.

He sucked his teeth, "Leo, don't start that cry baby shit. Take ya' bra and shit off." she did as told and he guided her to the shower.

She sat on the bathtub floor, "I love you so much. I wish we could be nice to eachother all the time.. When we argue and stuff, it be making me sad 'cause I don't wanna' do nothing but love you." her bottom lip quivered and she broke out into tears.

"I know.." was all he said and he got her loofa and wet it, then squeezed some Dove soap onto it. He listened to her rant and cry, as he softly scrubbed the loofa on her body.

"— and i'm sorry for making you mad all the time. I don't mean to, sometimes when I do things, I don't think about it and how it effects you— "Leo, my love. Please hush and let me clean you." he cut her off. She stopped talking but her sniffles were still heard.

He took the shower head off of the hook thingy and used it to rinse her and off and put it back.

Twenty minutes later, He turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She hopped on the bathroom counter, David had her toothbrush in his hands and held it up to her mouth.

"Brush ya' teeth." he left out the bathroom and came back with an auqaphor jar.

He waited until she was done brushing her teeth and then he rubbed the cream on her face at a fast pace, it reminded her of when her mom would get her dressed for school and would rub lotion on her face all fast and hard.

He helped her off the counter and they walked into bedroom. She took off the towel and was able to put on the big shirt that was layed out on the bed for her.

She got into the bed, Dd followed behind her and rested on his back. Leonie climbed ontop of him as he rested his hands behind his head and stared up at her.

"You still drunk leo?" he asked and she hummed in response.

"I'm still horny too." she nodded her head and purposefully moved around in his lap.

"Leo, let up sweetheart. I'm not fucking you while you drunk. Go to sleep."

...... Yall ion think i wanna write this book nm 😭