𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, 001

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

            𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄.

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛.
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟕:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒— sat in David's hellcat as they went back and forth with each other, throwing insults back to back.

"Whatchu' needa' do is take them bulky ass grills out yo mouth." Leo mumbled, pulling her feet to the chair and rested her head on the window.

Dd frowned before he reached over and slightly popped her mouth, "Watch ya' mouth, lil girl." Leonie's eyes began to water, not because it hurt— but because it was unexpected.

She took a handful of his hair and yanked him around, "Don't fucking hit me like 'ima child." he grabbed her wrist so she could stop moving him,

"Leonie, word to. Let my hair go before I fuck you up." he spoke calmly. She didn't listen so he gripped her wrist harder making her hiss and let go.

"Can't fucking stand yo shitty ass." she sniffed and wiped the tears from up under her eyes.

David looked over at her, "Whatchu' said? You talking shit?" he teased at her while she rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

He pulled out the driveway, driving the streets of Harlem. "You hungry?" he asked, seeing that she was halfway sleep. She nodded her head, "Can we get chipotle?"

"Yeah, mama." he placed his hand on her thigh and started to rub on it.

_____________

"Bro, move around." Dd snatched his burrito back and turned away from Leo, who whined.

"Stop being stingy." she mugged him, he held the burrito to her mouth, letting her take a bite. she sat back in her seat and took a sip from her sprite.

"Whatever you and Ddot got going on, drop it." she randomly said as David eyed her. "I'm for real. I don't like Dotty either."

"Bro, what? Dotty ain't did nun to you. Ddot needa stop being soft and letting niggas get to him." he spoke.

"Okay now. When he violate you like how he did on that stream, you gon look stupid." She shrugged and let the topic go while they finished their food in silence.

"fuck up," he mumbled before pulling out a pre-rolled from the glove department and a lighter. Leonie's eyes lit up, feeling excited. She loved smoking.

He lit the spliff between his fingers and inhaled slowly, passing it to Leonie. She took a long drag, relaxing— feeling the drug take over her body.

"You know us smoking ain't fixing shit right?" She looked at him, he sucked his teeth.

"Leo, Let's get high right now." he dismissed her. He let his seat all the way back, resting his hands behind his head.

Leonie took that as a chance to sit on his lap, making David rub circles on her back.

Right now, they both consumed a lot of weed so, their hormones were out the roof.

"Gimmie a kiss." he grabbed her neck, she gave him a few pecks, which made him tighten his grip. "No, you know what typa' kiss I want."

She leaned down, kissing him like he wanted, slipping her tongue into his mouth. He groaned, his hands slipped down to her butt, rubbing it.

She pulled away, making eye contact with Dd, who had a mug on his face. "Why you pull away for?"

"Relax, pa. You can wait 'till we get to ya house?" Leo asked while he poked his bottom lip out, she leaned down and sucked on it.

"No i can't wait. You doing shit like that and want me to wait." he raised his eyebrow as she laughed.

she thought about it, "No, Ion like how you popped me." her eyebrows farrowed.

"You boutta' make me soft." He deadpanned her, she got off of him and sat in the passenger seat again,

"Drive home."

✞𝐬𝐡1𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐳𝐧𝐧; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 💀𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 😭😭, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 !

𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?

𝐃𝐝?

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞?

𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭?

𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲?