𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑, 005

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐙𝐘𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐙𝐘𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.

❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇.❞ Dd uttered. He flipped the camera around— showing his hellcat that had scratches all over it and three flat tires. His windshield was also smashed.

"Look at this shit, yo! Mental ass. Yo, bro. When I see Leonie Amani Moore, I am going to beat the shit outta' her. Word to my dead." He said every word in the last sentence spaced out.

He looked at his comments, seeing laughing emojis and people asking for context. "Nah. Ain' nun' funny right now."

"Ya'. Tell me why this dirty bitch— oh my god I can't stand crazy hoes. Stop romanticizing this shit. This is very stressful." he turned the camera around back to him and pointed at the screen.

"She so fucking slimey— Hold on, She calling me right now." He ended the live and accepted the facetime call.

"Why are you going live and embarrassing me?" The room was dark so he couldn't really see anything but her forehead and lashes due to the phone light shinning.

"Leonie. Get my shit fixed or 'ima kill you." he made his angry bird face, Leonie giggled.

"What the fuck is funny? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled, some spit getting on the camera.

"I told you to leave that bitch alone, didn't I?" she reminded him, David groaned in frustration.

"We. are. not. together. It's cool. Ima have sum' fa' yo ass when I see you." he hung up the phone and stormed back into his house.

"Just leave her alone. She's crazy, you is too. One of y'all are gonna' end up hurt." Jstar was genuinely concerned for both of them. It wasn't always Leonie who acted out, Dd did too.

"The fuck up talking to me." Dd fumed. He went down stairs into the basement, which was his room and slammed his door shut.

"Where my pills at?" He whispered to himself, rummaging through all his drawers.

________________

"Since this nigga wanna go live and make me look like a psycho." Leo muttered to herself before going to the instagram app and going live.

She waited until she had two thousand views. "Hey ya'." she started, reading the comments.

freekayflockaaa- why u scratch that boy car up like that 🤨?

www.slut4keem.com- leo.. we need an explanation NEOW

drillrapzz- @pleasedontlack00

"Yes I fucked his car up. But he had me fucked up." She clapped her hands and licked her lips, nodding.

"But look at my fucking shit." She held a purple and black pair of Balenciaga's that had bleach marks,  a pear of Burberry shoes which were burnt, and a broken cuban bracelet.