MOONCHILD / whc1.

─── Kiss my tears
and bid my wretched
life goodbye.
                    ✧ RKIIVES

‎ ‎

ZERO / Prologue

ZERO / Prologue.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ REMEMBERING THINGS had become difficult for Cha Jaehwa. Her head felt simultaneously full yet empty. Her heart yearns, yet rebukes in spite of fear and sorrow. From the moment she turned seventeen on that hospital bed, Cha Jaehwa no longer knows what it is she once lived for. The one who had been there to redress her wounds, to kiss her tears, and to give the palpitating organ in her chest life, is a long-gone memory. For Cha Jaehwa — There is no longer such a person. In that cold room, there is no one to fabricate her imagination into perceiving what her life may have looked like; Because there isn't a 'past' to look back at. So she's left, a blank and empty canvas as she had once been, without the stories and imaginative pictures to color in her dim world.

‎ ‎

‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎AHN SUHO HAD never meant to leave his best friend. She was the only light that kept a teetering boy away from straying, and the only girl that had been granted the privilege of meeting his grandmother. Cha Jaehwa was home, until Ahn Suho ruins it all by selfishly taking what had never belonged to him. When he meets that girl again, it will be with an ache in his knee joints and an even deeper wound in his chest. He will weep, and she will listen, for his broken tears will bring Cha Jaehwa a pain she never knew she could feel. And their past will lay forgotten by one, and rebuked by the other.

‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎GROWING UP THE son of a woman and man that no longer loved each other taught Yeon Si-eun many things. For one, he never had the luxury to be greedy — To beg for something he wanted, only to work for what he needed. He lives life as if it were nothing, because it makes him feel nothing. Meeting Cha Jaehwa is the start of a new chapter. She is new, odd, and someone with no attachments. Cha Jaehwa is someone Yeon Si-eun could be greedy for, and it would be fine because she is his secret. Until she isn't.

‎‎

INTRODUCING . . .

‎