1

(Y/N) Pov

I don't get why the A-Class is supposed to be better than the E-Class. I have to switch to the E-Class just because I helped one of the students in said class. I have to switch slasses because I hit one of the boys from class A because he threatened someone from class E. Just because of that I have to go to class E. Now don't get me wrong, I don't care that I have to go to that class. I just don't think I can deal with the walk up the mountain. 

So here I am on my way to my new class.

As I arrive the new good looking teacher comes up to me and says that he needs to talk to me first. He started to explain that this class has to kill a yellow octupus thing or something like that. He is our teacher and we have to kill him. That is basically all I know for now.

After he is done with explaining he takes me to my new class. He opens the door and ther it was, a bright yellow talking octopus. 

So he will be my target for this year. Could be fun to kill a teacher.

I sit down next to Karma Akabane because he is the only person with a free seat next to him. 

Our next class is P.E, and Karma said that our teacher is Karasuma-sensei. To be completely honest I have a little crush on him, but I know I am not the only one who has a crush on him. The lesson ends and to be fair the octupus thing is quite a good teacher. 

We go to change into something for sports.