CHAPTER 37-Cooperation

Start from the beginning

Jackson: "So if that a confirmation of assistance?" he asks.

Summer(PHONE): "Yep, I'll gather what aircraft I can and regroup with you—oh! Where are we getting the civilians?" she asks.

Jackson looked at (Y/n).

Jackson: "hey, Rebel boss. Where are you keeping the Civs?" he asks.

(Y/n): "Menagerie." he said.

Jackson nods a little before returning to the conversation he was having over the phone.

Jackson: "The civilians are in Menagerie no doubt defended by the Menagerie guard and the Rebels." he reports.

Summer(PHONE): "Alright, I'll notify you ahead of time when we're on our way. See you then Jack." she said.

Jackson: "same." he said before ending the call.

He looked at Najenda as she was glaring at him.

Jackson: "What?"

Najenda rolls her eyes and looked away from Jackson as she also crossed her arms.

Jackson: "Now I'm getting the silent treatment? Nice." he said, annoyed.

Watching this unfold, (Y/n) and Obi Wan share a quick glance. Clearly uncomfortable being in the presence of relationship problems. The Admiral more so since he wasn't one for romance, especially after someone close to him died. (Y/n) leans closer to Luna.

(Y/n): "Whenever you love someone, don't turn out like them." he whispers.

Luna smacks him with a blush at what he said. Embarrassed, he would even say such a thing. (Y/n) chuckles at this response. Obi Wan saw the interaction and couldn't help but let a faint smile appear on his face. Jackson turned to him.

Jackson: "You can head back to Menagerie if you want. I'll catch up." he said, lightly glancing at Najenda.

(Y/n): "Sure you won't just turn the other way and run?" he asked.

Jackson: "I'm done running." he claims, firmly. "Have been a long time ago."

This gets a nod from the Admiral, understanding now that he has potentially new allies for his goal of Revolution. Considering he didn't ask for them to join the CRS.

{Kuo Kuana, Menagerie}

Nura was tinkering with her sniper in her room that was shared between her, Leone, Sheele, Akame and Mine. Akame was in the room cleaning her Imperial Arms while Leone lazily lounged about with Sheele just reading peacefully. Mine was bored out of her mind so she just laid on one of the beds in the room. The Faunus were kind enough to provide a spare home for Night Raid. Nura became an unofficial member of the group under (Y/n)'s orders. She didn't like the concept of having a team, especially since most of her teams betrayed her. Then again, Bounty Hunters aren't the most loyal at times. But she did have one Bounty Hunter friend who didn't betray her once. But he's been dead for a while, he died to Clone Troopers during the War. Since then, she's been solo.

Leone: "Soooo, anyone wanna play Uno?" she asks, suddenly.

Mine: "Anything to cure my boredom." she said, sitting up from the bed.

Leone: "You down, Nura?" she asks.

Nura: "uh, no thanks. I'm good, besides I have no idea how to even play... whatever you just said." she said, waving off Leone's invitation.

Leone: "aw, come on. It'll be fun, and I can teach you how to play. How's that sound?" she asks, happily.

The Chiss bounty hunter looked at her weapon and shrugged her shoulders.