Avni smiles holding the saree and thanking her went to washroom to change while Nandini tidy up the room.

Nandini's eyes widen as she watched Avni walking out of washroom looking dead stunning wearing a green saree. It wasn't much work done but simply beautiful. It definitely suited her. The saree glittered and sparkled in the dark.

Thanking Nandini she moves to dressing table, she starts getting ready while Nandini sitting on bed watched her with a smile.

Taking a pinch of vermilion she filled her hairline and rubs her nose that some of them fell down.

Standing up and walking towards Nandini looks at her.

Avni : how do I look?

Nandini: stunning. I should take pictures of yours and send it to Bhai.. he can see it afterwards.

She chuckles as Nandini took her phone out and captured few pictures sending to Neil.

She grabs her clutch and phone and walks outside of the room with Nandini trailing behind her.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

As she descends downstairs, she carefully steps down not wanting to trip over. Since she find out of her pregnancy, she has been very careful and would take care herself.

Neela smiles and hugs Avni complimenting her.

Neela broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Neela : you look very beautiful bacha.

Avni : thank you maa.. where is mom and dad?

Neela : they would be coming down..and bebe is there..

They turns around and see Bebe coming down the stairs. Bebe comes to them and complimented Avni.

Avni bends down to touch Bebe feet but Bebe stopped her before she could bend down. Bebe hugs her and patted her head lovingly.

Bebe : you shouldn't bend down in this condition.

Her eyes widen as she looks at Bebe being dumbfounded.

Avni : Bebe.. you knew..

Bebe : we have through this phase Avni. Yes I know it. I'm so happy for you both. Congratulations.

Avni smiles hugging Bebe. Her eyes fell on her mother who looked shock hearing Bebe.

She realised that she should tell the family first because she didn't know when she will get a chance to tell Neil. She thought of telling them after the wedding.

Her thoughts were broken by swetha voice. Her eyes fell on them who walks down the stairs.

Prakash: where is Ashish and Manik?