chapter 157

I'm in bed, cuddling with lilia as she watches TV. Derek's working at his desk on his computer and the baby is asleep in her and lilias room.

"I go potty" she gets up. "You need help?" I sit up. "I big girl!" She runs into the bathroom and shuts the door. I chuckle softly.

I smile, looking at derek. He has his headphones on, listening to music. I get up.

I gently pull the headphones off of him. He looks back at me. I hug his neck, gently kissing his cheek. "Two weeks" I whisper. "Please stop reminding me" he sighs.

I kiss his neck, slowly sucking on his skin. He groans quietly as I run my hand down his stomach. It's been two weeks since we've had sex. Having two babies is so much harder than having one.

"Mommy!" Lilia yells. "No no no" he pulls me back as I try to walk away. "She's gonna fall in the toilet" I giggle. He whines. "Fine" he let's go of me. I go to the bathroom.

I help her and put her back in my bed. "Play a game baby, I wanna talk to daddy for a bit" I pass her my ipad. She plays on it.

I go and sit on Derek's lap. He smiles at me. "Tonight?" I ask. "I have to go out tonight baby.. work" he whispers. "Works more important than me?" I frown. He sighs.

"I should be back by three" he says. "AM!?" I exclaim. He nods. I whine dramatically, kicking my legs. "Stop" he warns. I giggle, stopping.

He's not in the mood for me to be messing about right now, I know he isn't.

I kiss him softly. "I miss you so much" he deepens the kiss. "I miss you too" I pull away slowly.

"Can I come with you tonight baby?" I smile, wriggling in his arms to get comfortable. "No" he chuckles. "Why not?" I ask. "Because it's dangerous and you have to watch the babies" he rubs our noses together.

"We can get a babysitter.. let me please" I say. "My love" he sighs. "Why don't you trust me?" I ask. "I trust you.. of course I do" he says.

"I'm going with you" I stand up. "No, baby!" He says firmly. "Yes" I cross my arms over my chest. He stands up, stepping close to me.

"I'm not fucking scared of you, seeetheart" I chuckle softly. Is he actually trying to intimidate me?

"Lily baby, can you go and play in your room for a bit? I need a private word with mommy" he asks. She gets up and walks into her room, closing the door behind her.

"Meredith don't try and get on my fucking nerves tonight" he grabs my arms, looking into my eyes. "I'm not scared of you" I pull my arms away.

"You know what baby? You should be scared of me" he says. "You won't hurt me" I furrow my brows. "I won't, but if you come with me, guys just as big as me will not give a shit if you're my wife or not.. they will hurt you" he says.

"But you're there to protect me" I smile, hugging his waist. "..yeah, I am" he sighs, hugging me back.

"Do you really want to come?" He kisses my head. I nod. "Please" I say. "Okay" he hugs me tighter. He kisses my head a few more times.

He puts his hands on my waist. I giggle uncontrollably as he lifts me into the air, kinda like how he does to lilia and Melissa.

I hold onto him like a sloth, wrapping my legs around his waist. "You shouldn't be scared of me ever, I'm glad you're not" he says. I smile. "You make me safe.. of course I'm not scared of you" I kiss his cheek.

"You have to stop trying to annoy me all the time though baby, I don't like snapping at you" he puts me down. "I know, I'm sorry" I say.

"I love you" I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. He hugs me tight. "I wanna cuddle for a bit" he sits back down in his chair, pulling me onto his lap.

I hug him as he goes back to work on his computer. "I'm sorry it's been so long again baby.. I keep doing this" I say quietly. "Its not your fault" he says. "It is.. you try and I just turn you down.. I'm sorry" i say.

"If you're not in the mood then you're not in the mood.. there's nothing you can do about it" he chuckles softly. "I've been really stressed about everything recently" I whisper.

He looks at me. "Honey, I know.. you don't have to apologise to me for that.. ever" he says. "I'm just worrying that I'm gonna leave it too long and you won't even be interested in having sex with me anymore" I say. He chuckles.

"I'll never not want to have sex with you, meredith.. you're my wife and you're very very hot and sexy and-" he smirks. I giggle.

"Plus it gives me a challenge" he says. "Huh?" I ask. "Normally, I can get sex from you whenever I want.. you turning me down sometimes might do me some good" he says.

"How do you figure?" I chuckle. "Well, I have to use my sweet sweet moves on you now.. sweep you off your feet" he says. I giggle.

"You like having a challenge?" I raise my brow. "Its kinda fun" he says. I grin. I hug his waist tighter, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You know you can talk to me, my love.. about whatever stress you're feeling" he says. "I know" I whisper.