"What's wrong?" Your voice made him turn his gaze towards you as you were rubbing your eyes. "Switch it off please..." You mumbled. "I don't know? It isn't working?? It won't stop-" Taehyung spoke but you cut him off in your sleepy voice. "It's working, Tae. That's the reason it's ringing."

Woah, such a beautiful and useful reply.

He looked at you as if you were some clown from a circus, but the next moment you started to whine, making him shake his head. "Do something, fix it please!" You weren't even in your senses and were blabbering whatever you wanted to. "Do I look like a mechanic to you, Mrs Kim?" He scoffed, making you giggle.

"Then throw it awayyy..." You whined.

And he did as he was told...

He raised his hand...

And threw it away...

And the alarm clock crashed into the wall, making a huge noise.

Great. Such a great morning it was.

The both of you flinched at the noise and looked at each other. "Taehyung... you broke it..." He gulped, as if it was the last clock in this world and he had no money to afford a new one. "Don't blame me... you were the one who asked me to do it..."

"Hey but you can't blame me! I just wanted to sleep! I didn't expect you to throw it away!" You squint your eyes at him. "But that's exactly what you asked me to do!"

"Don't blame me Tae! Blame the clock! It was at fault!"

"Yes! It's the clock's fault!" He turned towards the broken alarm clock. "Hey! If you hadn't rung so loudly then I wouldn't have thrown you away! It's entirely-"

Hold on. Was he just blaming an alarm clock early in the morning?...

You burst out into laughter as you clutched your stomach and rolled on the bed. Meanwhile Taehyung was embarrassed. At this point, he was totally speechless. He turned towards you and in no time got up on the bed and hovered over you, while you were still laughing at him. "Stop laughing will you?" He glared at you. "That was so funny! 'If YoU HaDn'T rUnG sO LoUdLy tHeN I WoULdN't hAvE ThRoWn yOu AwaY~" You mimicked his deep voice, making a shade of pink spread over his cheeks.

"Y/n stoppp" He whined like a kid still hovering over you. He buried his face in the crook of your neck, clearly embarrassed. Who could tell that he was the CEO of the biggest company in Seoul?

After a good span of time, you both calmed down and looked into each other's eyes...

And realized in what position you two were.

Your eyes widened as you quickly tried to get him off you, but his words stopped you. "Why are you pushing me away... sweetheart?" Your jaw dropped to the ground as he seductively looked at you. He knew that you were weak for him, but he never knew that a single sentence could affect you so much as you were already a blushing mess.

"M-Move please... I have w-work..." You shut your eyes tight, as he smiled at your red face. He decided to continue. "Is your work more important than me?" He was enjoying your flustered state. "Taehyung... You'll be late too..."

"How about I take a leave and continue with whatever I'm doing?" You gulped as your eyes widened. What does he mean by 'continue with whatever I'm doing'?! "N-no- get off m-me!"

He let out a laugh and finally got up. He helped you to sit up and then walked towards the bathroom. When he finally went inside, you let out a sigh of relief and hid your red blushing face in your palms.

"God what was that?" You whispered. You were smiling like an idiot, but his sudden voice made you jump in your place. "Sweetheart, let's make breakfast together today, if you don't mind?"

You nodded your head like a kid. "Y-yes- I mean N-no! I don't have any problem. Let's do so." He smiled and turned around, but stopped and turned towards you again. "Oh and..." He folded his arms and stood by the door, tilting a bit, and continued. "Don't ask god what happened a while ago. Instead, make yourself used to it, sweetheart..."

He winked at you and finally got inside, closing the door behind him.

Would it be alright if you dig a hole and bury yourself in it?

[Time Skip]

Taehyung took a day off and spent his entire time with you. He gave a day off to the maids and helped you to make breakfast. He made you sit on the counter as he toasted the bread and cracked jokes. You were smiling the entire time. You never saw this side of him and you didn't realize how fast you were falling for him.

He was the best, he was the epitome of perfection. Till date, he never degraded you. He would always make sure that you were safe and happy. People might call him cold, but you have seen the real him. You felt blessed to have him in your life. Yes you might have conflicts and arguments in future, but you knew that those things would never harm your relationship.

You trusted him. You loved him.

He was the love of your life.