Both Y/N and Pyrrha look at Jaune as they go to help him get back up.

Pyrrha: "Jaune, we need to talk."

Jaune: "Huh?"

Pyrrha: "You're coming with us."

Y/N: "What?"

She then drags them off to the roof not before Team RWBY and the rest of JNPR watch them go. Blake glance back at Yang.

Blake: "Wonder why she took him with them?"

Yang: "Probably to help encourage Jaune from losing his match."

Weiss: "It's Pyrrha. I'm sure things will go well. If anything, she'll probably whip them into shape."

Yang: "Jaune, yeah. But Y/N?"

Ruby then faces and glare at Weiss.

Ruby: "Like you actually care."

The two glares at each other for a moment before huffing and walking away from each other with Yang and Blake stare after them with visible concern.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soon enough, Pyrrha, Y/N, and Jaune reach the rooftop as Pyrrha let go of them. Y/N admire the view of the entirety of Beacon while, Jaune lowering his head, still upset about his loss. 

Jaune: "Pyrrha, I know I'm going through a hard time right now, but I'm not that depressed over that match."

Y/N: "You sure about that?"

Pyrrha: "Jaune, I know you're having a difficult time in class and that you're still not the strongest of fighters, so... we want to help you!"

Jaune: "W-What?"

Y/N: "Wait, I'm a part of this?"

Pyrrha: "Yeah! We can train up here after class where no one can bother us!"

Y/N: "That's fine and all, but what do I contribute to this?"

Pyrrha: "Well... I'm still not that great with Grimm studies so... I want to ask you for some pointers."

Y/N: "Okay then. What do I get in return?"

Pyrrha ponder for a moment while, Jaune overhear their talk in silence.

Pyrrha: "Well, I notice you're not that great with sparring with another person. So, why not spar with me? That way, I can help Jaune with training, you help me with Grimm studies, and I help you with sparring."

Y/N thinks over her offer, quite conflicted as he doesn't want to hurt her, but he does know that she's probably the strongest student in their class, if Glynda's sparring class has anything to go by. Coming back to awareness, Y/N responds back. 

Y/N: "Sure, you can count me in."

Pyrrha give him a warm smile as she turns her attention to Jaune.

Pyrrha: "Well, Jaune. What do you say?"

Jaune: "You think... I need help?"

Pyrrha: "N-no! No, that's not what I meant."

Jaune: "But you just said it."

Pyrrha: "Jaune, everybody needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us." 

Y/N: "Yeah. I mean, you made it to Beacon! That speaks volumes of what you're capable of!"

Juane turns away from them, lowering his head and his voice.

Jaune: "You're wrong. I-I don't belong here."