Chapter 78

Y/n's POV

Around a month or two after the festival, we were still settling into our new lives, with Eri and I sharing a room in our dorms. Eri was adjusting to life better than most people were expecting. She was even starting classes with us. Mr Aizawa explained the situation with Eri's parents and blood relatives. After a while of talking with him and him giving explanations about Eri's family, he told us that we had some visitors waiting for us at the dorms. Papa, mama, Kirishima, Tsu, Eri and I all headed back to the dorms and had enough time to change out of our school uniforms before heading downstairs to see who our visitors were. When we got downstairs everyone was talking and enjoying some relaxation while we waited for our visitors. Mama helped Eri and me to make some hot coco since it was starting to get colder as winter was getting closer. As we started drinking the coco, there was a knock on the door to our dorm before Ida went and opened it. 

"Your feline fantasies are here!" Mandalay said. 

"Allow us to lend a helping paw." Ragdoll said.

"We're champions serving up justice." Tiger said.

"Purrfectly cute cat-like heroes." Pixie-bob said.

"We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!" They all said in unison, striking a pose. I was excited to see them since we hadn't seen or heard from them since what happened during our camp training. "Y/n, who are they?" Eri asked. 

"They're the Wild Wild Pussycats. They're a team of heroes who specialize in mountain rescues. We had a training camp with them a while ago, which didn't go very well since Kacchan and me were kidnapped before the camp was over." I explained. Eri looked at me in shock before I smiled at her. "That was a while ago, besides now I'm super strong and can defend myself from any evil villains." I said, grabbing her hand. After that we joined them on the conversations that the rest of the class was having with the pussycats. I heard Tiger apologize to Kacchan for not protecting him from the villains. The other were super happy to see them while mama, Hagakure, and Mina were cheering about something that the pussycats brought us. "Make yourselves at home." Shoji said. 

"Sorry, we can't. We've got to go visit class B while we're here." Mandalay said. I heard papa gasp before he walked up and shook Kota's hand. "Oh my gosh Kota, I'm so happy to see you. Thank you for that  heartfelt letter. I'll treasure it forever." Papa said, shaking Kota's hand.

"Who's that talking with Deku?" Eri asked.

"That's Kota, we met him while we were at the camp since he's living with the pussycats. Papa and I fought a super tough villain to protect Kota from harm." I said.

"Like you did with me?" Eri asked. I nodded before walking over with her to Kota. "Hi Kota." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Hi Y/n, have you recovered okay after your fight with that muscle villain?" Kota asked. I nodded with a smile before stepping to the side revealing Eri. "This is my new friend Eri, I protected her with papa just like we did with you." I said, semi-introducing Eri. Kota looked at her before walking up to her and sticking his hand out. Eri looked concerned at first before I took her hand and shook Kota's hand with her's. "It's nice to meet you." Kota said, looking away from her. 

"It's nice to meet you too." Eri said, with a small smile.

"Hey Y/n, do those shoes look familiar?" Mandalay asked, pointing to Kota's shoes. I looked over at them and saw that they looked like papa's shoes. The shoes were red, but had F/c (favorite color) on them from what looked like paint. "Those are cool." I said. 

"They are, aren't they? Kota picked them out himself before spilling some paint he was using on them. I wanted to wash the paint off, but he wouldn't let me." Mandalay explained. I giggled and looked at him as he tried to not let us see the shoes. "Well that color is my favorite, so I think it's cool looking." I said.

"It's not what you think." Kota said.

"Awesome we match." Papa said. Kota was stunned as he looked at Mandalay before looking at papa again. He smiled at him before looking at me and Eri. "Did you have three tails when you were at camp?" Kota asked. I looked behind me and at my tails. "Oh no, I got my third one recently because I was protecting Eri and papa." I explained.  Kota looked at me confused. "Is it alright if I tell him about your power Eri?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded stepping next to me and grabbing my hand. "While I was protecting Eri from the villain that was hurting her, her quirk went wild. Her quirk involves rewinding the time of a living object that she's touching." I started. Kota looked at me concerned before asking if anything happened to me because of her quirk. "I'm fine, her quirk doesn't have any effect on me because of my third tail. It's a little confusing I know, but it just seems to work that way." I said. Kota nodded before looking at Eri, seeming a little a upset. "Hey this isn't her fault." I said, sounding like I was scolding him. He just nodded before looking away from me. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I want the three of us to be good friends though." I said.

Eri and Kota looked at each other before nodding. "I'm sure you three will grow up to be great friends." Mandalay said. I looked at her and smiled. "Oh maybe we all can be heroes." I said, getting excited. I started thinking about what a team with the three of us would be like while Eri and Kota looked at me concerned. "Don't worry, I won't make you two join my team if you don't want to. Besides I can always team up with papa." I said.

"I'm willing to be on your team." Eri said.

"Me too." Kota answered after Eri. I smiled and nodded while they looked away from me.