Chapter 8 : Kheer

Currently it was 2 am at night and everybody was sleeping in there particular room except for Preeti she was too disturbed to sleep. Her past kept her wide awake.
Closing her eyes Preeti leaned back on the swing as she slowed moved her legs to and fro to make it move.

"Premm!! Kya kar rha hai khelne chal na!" The little girl nagged as she stood with her ball near the entrance. While the boy sat on the dinning chair gulping spoonfuls of kheer in his mouth not caring about his surroundings. "Nhi *eats* mujhe abhi *eats* nhi jana *continues filling his mouth with his favourite delicacy*" hearing his words the girl angrily stomped her feet and puffed up her cheeks as she walked up to him and snatched the bowl and asked him "PREM SINGHANIA KHEER YA CRICKET!" the boy stared at her profusely as he was still shocked by her actions. Seeing the boy with puffy cheeks and his lower face and lips full of kheer getting down the chair and nearing her the little girl backed off a little she knew he was planning something evil but before he could be reach her she started shouting "Nahi nahi nahi no ways you are not going to come near me no no no " as she ran around the dining table as the little boy laughed out his heart. Seeing him laughing made her angry as she stomped near him and said "i hate u!" "And I like you" the little boy said as he kissed her on her cheeks making her cheeks full of kheer "EWWWW chii meri gali mein lagya!! I hate you Prem!" "Hehehe you know what I like kheer and i like you so from now on i will call you kheer! Aur waise bhi tum kheer ke jaise hi dikhti ho meetha! Hehe" said the boy giggling as the girl eyes him with a totally annoyed face "NO! I am not kheer I'm Preeti! Preeti Kulkarni!" "But you are my kheer!" Said the boy pouting as he ran away to his room. The little girl stomped off saying "Huh! What does he think of himself he made my cheeks yuckie uhuhahah mummaaaa~" 

Sighing for the nth time Preeti opened her eyes only  meet a pair of hazel orbs looking back at her. Preeti gasped as she flinched hard due to the sudden eye contact and hit her on the headboard of the swing "Aah oww wtf are you doing here you bastard Aisa kaun karta hai!! Ooww kitna zor laga"
Lifting this arms up the hazel eyes man slowly patted where she had just hurt herself. "Look at you still the same" he said chuckling which got interrupted by her scoff "Huh bada aya mujhe pehchanne wala fuck--
"Curse at me again with that pretty little mouth of yours Kheer and I bet the consequences wouldn't be too good to face for you, my kheer" he whispered sternly, his face practically digging inside the curve of her neck near her ears.

Preeti's POV :
What the hell is this asshole doing oh god why is he so near no no no...I could feel his hot breath hit my skin as he warned me his voice dropping down to octaves "Curse at me again with that pretty little mouth of yours Kheer and I bet the consequences wouldn't be too good to face for you, my kheer" "And What makes you think I would listen to you Prem Singhania!?" I breathed out ignoring the fact he practically had his head buried in neck and I it made me want to arch it I hated the fact I wanted his touch. "Tch tch tch…look at you still the same stubborn little princess you are" I hear him say inhaling my smell before he lifted his face off my neck and sat down beside me chuckling. Thanks to God it was night and the lights where off warna I'm sure he would have seen how red his words have gotten me oh lord it's so hot here But No matter how much he,his touch affected me his words made my blood boil how tf can he act normal after all these years huh! Dumb me come on Preeti he is Prem Singhania girls die for him and moreover he has plenty of friends who are better than you so why would he regret?  I thought as my hands unintentionally travelled to my dupatta lifting them up to blow air on my face. My trance was broken down by a flashlight hitting my face which made me close my eyes as I scrunched my face backwards from the source "What the hell are you doing Prem?" I heard him laugh no ways Prem Singhania you def have a death wish. I see him laughing is ass off Is he insane it's fucking 3 a.m. and he is laughing so loudly does he want to wake everyone up or what! Such an idiot!

Prem's POV :

I felt a hard punch on my shoulder as I was laughing my heart out Damn she is strong "Ahh...hahahah...ahh..h omy god! Ahahhhaa…haha" "Uff itni zor haas kyu raha hai!!! Sab jag jayenge!!" I heard her whisper with an irritated face So cute I slowly recovered from my laughter as I looked at her smiling only to see her staring back at meHow can someone look so pretty even after suffering so much and not sleeping the whole night "You should have seen your face them it was like a tomato so red and your cheeks were hot just the way I like my kheer" I laughed again finishing off, this time lightly as I saw her eyes widening as she quickly turned away cursing herself internally. I liked the fact how I affected her but she doesn't want to accept it who cares I will win her over. "By the way what were you thinking so deeply?"  I could feel her stiffening as she sighed in agony "Why are you doing this?" "Why am I doing What??" "This! This act! this act of you pretending you want to back you need me, pretending you like me..." I heard her voice lowering as the end i barely caught that. She thinks this all is an act, she thinks I'm acting!?

Preeti's POV :
"Who said I'm pretending to like you I really do like you heck! I love you Preeti Kulkarni and I know you do too and if you don't want to accept it it's ok leave it to me I would win you over…again and I am sure of it!" I heard him say nearing my face as his jaw ticked in anger. "Huh! After 15 years of no phone calls no letters no texts you are suddenly here wanting to win me over? Prem Singhania I am not a fucking thing for you to win over you were just my bestfriend "were" and now I hate you! You know why because all those times I was so naive that thought you would come back but no you didn't!" I whisper yelled anger boiling in voice . For a moment I saw a tinge of hurt in his eyes which soon  softened as he whispered "Preet I'm really sorry, I'm…I'm really really…sorry I swear to god I really didn't knew that…that i would be this late but trust me there wasn't a single day I didn't miss you my kheer I'm really sorry..." I could feel his voice wavering for the first time since he arrived I was seeing his  eyes rimmed with water. No ways Prem Singhania crying for me HAWWWW oh god i must be dreaming this is scary tf no ways I internally screamed as I saw a year slip down his cheeks. Fuck this shit I can't do this anymore.

Prem's POV :

I felt her weight crashing down on me. What the hell did just happen!? OH MY GOD IS THIS FR FAHSFSJSJKAJSHSHSHSJAJAKA AHHHHH. Before i could react her  grip tightened around my waist as I could hear soft sobs I could feel my shirt getting wet by her tears. Shit fuck you Prem Singhania this is not the time for your fantasies. "Preeti…kyu ro rhi ho meri jaan main tumhara tha hu aur rahungi"

Author's Note :

The bold italics are internal thoughts of the characters. SO NOW guys i get 100 above views  but no votes!? So please can you guys click the star button after reading please pretty please? Anywyas Good luck reading 🍀💗