Inko said nothing as she just stood there thinking. She remembered all those quiet father's days, absent birthdays lonely nights.

"Twelve years." She whispered. "You've been gone for twelve years. Izuku went missing and I thought I was alone again." In her sorrow she didn't notice the man hug her warmly. "I didn't even take care of myself, I got so fat and-"

"Don't speak like that." He stopped her while smiling at the woman. "I still recognize you and you're as radiant as ever my dear."

As she could only smile weakly the room's bathroom door opened as Izuku walked out. "Izuku!" She let out another cry rushing to the boy who hugged her tightly. "Oh my baby! You're okay!" She pulled away to look at his face before confusion took hold. "Why is your mouth covered, and your hair it's so much and it's dirty and tight like your grandmother what happened? Your hand feel so tough and it's all scarred, why-"

Izuku hugged her again cutting her off as Hizashi.

"I see you haven't changed at all Inko." He said embracing the both of them for Inko to whine queitly as she smiled.

~~~~~~~

"Damn." Ryoma said looking at Shoto laying in the room alone. Shoto looked at the boy confused. "You look like shit. Did you crawl out of hell?"

He sighed while rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Of course you would say some shit like that." Shoto whispered as Teka scoffed.

And Enji says I'm heartless. The woman thought as Ryoma entered the room.

He stood over Shoto who glanced at him amused. "What?" Shoto asked. Ryoma didn't respond and just looked away. Shoto scoffed with a smile and shook his head before sitting up. "I know you wanna cry, quit being stupid and come here."

Ryoma fell into Shoto's open arms as tears seeped onto his shoulder.

"What kind of dumbass gets kidnapped?" Ryoma whispered as Shoto rubbed the boy's back.

"This one I guess." He responded before looking at Teka who watched from the door. "Hi grandma."

The woman just smiled as much as she could, although minimal. "Hey kid. Glad you're okay." Shoto smiled at the woman as he held his baby brother tighter.

~~~~~~~
Griffin walked ahead in a fast pace. Adelaide followed glancing at the rooms with their windows closed. Finally they got to your room for you to be asleep. The boy pouted as he entered the room.

"God her hair looks like shit." Griffin whispered as he knelt down in front of you. He rested his head on the bed watching you sleep. Surprisingly seeing you like this didn't surprise him. It was just the same as the first you slept after you were attacked all that time ago. Adelaide sat in the chair watching him sit there.

As you slept that familiar scent entered your nose. It was like grilled meat and cinnamon. His favorite foods.

You opened your eyes to see him right in front of you. He looked back at you blankly not saying a word.

"I told you not to go." He whispered.

You scoffed tiredly. "Yeah, I know." You muttered before looking at your cousin who smirked at you. "Adelaide why are you here?"

"If your dad came alone the plane he was on would've crashed." She responded as you laughed quietly.

"Oh yeah," you whispered as your eyes closed. "his temper. It always gets the better of him." You opened and looked at your brother frowning as you stroked his head. "God I'm tired."

"You're tired? I spent over 11 hours sniffing your ass out."

Your eyes widened at his statement as you glanced at Adelaide who nodded.