The beginning (Black x Clingy! imposter! reader)

(I thought maybe I could switch up some of the roles just a teeny tiny bit)

It was your first day in the airship, you were the imposter.

Instead of focusing on killing crewmates, your eyes zone out on the window with a lot of pitch black ink with tiny white spots on it.

Then, a hand had been put down on your shoulder that made you snap out of it.

You turned your body swiftly as you look terrified and scared on who that might be.

It turns out to be a big black astronaut with a traffic cone on his head.

"Aye, ya new here?" He quizzed as he puts his hand away from your shoulder.

You nodded.

Black's eyebrows began to furrow as you nodded.

"Well, do ya know how to do this.. y'know, imposter stuff?" He asked as he gets more curious and interested about you.

"Why no, I don't." You stated nervously.

"I mean, it's okay if you don't know how, we could get like that sometimes, but, perhaps you found the right person to help you I guess." Black convinced.

Black turned around to walk away.

But, before he could even do that, he turned his head to make a slight glance at you.

"Come along with me." Black said as he turned back and walked.

You followed alongside black.

You were pretty nervous about this on the outside but on the inside you were full of excitement and also overjoyed.

You and black head to the electrical room.

Black stopped walking and turned to look at you.

"Aren't you ready?" He quizzed as he observed your every move.

You nodded nervously.

"Good." Black said monotonously.

He then looked at the crewmate that was on the security cameras playing.. fortnite?? (Weird and not so logical but also very silly)

Black lays crouched down as he lays his hand on your back.

He points at the crewmate as the murder target.

"Ya see that crewmate? And you see this weapon in your hand?" He asked.

You nodded slightly.

"Throw it at them." Black convinced as he got back up.

Your hands were shaking like a pile of jumping beans.

But, you managed to throw the knife.

Unfortunately, you missed and destroyed the whole security cameras.

The crewmate turns around with an afraid glance and screams their ass off.

Then, black killed them by breaking their neck.

"Well, you'll learn soon, sportsy." He claimed as he wipes off the blood juice off of his visor.

As black takes a step out of room, you kinda broke the awkward silence.

"That's all? You aren't gonna teach me any more things?" You questioned.

He then sighed.

"You sure do wanna learn how to be an imposter, don't ya?" He enquired.

You nodded.

"Please?" You begged black.

Black sighed.

"Alright, I guess" he stated as he scratches the back of his head.

You squealed with happiness.

"Don't put yourself to high now, kiddo." Black added as he turned around to walk out of the room.

"Now, come along." He finally spoke as he walks away completely.

You hurried to follow Black beside him.

As you caught up to him, you start to feel this weird feeling in you.

You were feeling lots of tight knots in your stomach.

It wasn't too bad, nor could you describe it as good.

All you could describe it was "weird".

You then you somehow managed to think about black.

When you did, your face turned red a bit.

As you snapped it all out, you hit your face on a wall.

You screeched in pain.

Black even had to stop all cause you hit your face on the wall like a dumbass.

"That's why you shouldn't get comfortable too easily, cause you just think about it too much that you do stupid shit on accidentally." Black explained as his tone turned from normal and monotonous to concerned but still chill.

You got up slowly as you rubbed the pain off from the wall.

Black sighed.

"Wanna might as well go to the medbay room?" Black posed a question.

You were groaning in a lower tone.

"Sure, but can we still do this after?" You asked as you were still rubbing the pain off.

"Yeah, now stop rubbing the pain off of you, you'll only make it worse." He explained as he walks you to the medbay room.

You followed alongside with black.

To be continued..

(Words: 742)

(Wowzers this is gonna get a tiny bit interesting and a tad bit boring at the same time for me lmao)

(Anyways, if you have any recommendations or requests for this Wattpad, Go ahead and say it here or something lol)