Strangers to strange love (Grey x female!reader)

(Cant believe im finna make grey have attachment issues in this wattpad)

You were just doing your normal tasks and stuff such as that like an ordinary crewmate.

Then, you felt something bump into your back.

You turned to look and see what it was.

It was it turns out it was grey.

You rose your hand out with your palm open.

"Do you.. um.. need any help?" You asked nervously, you were nervous because you didn't know whether he is the imposter or not.

Grey didn't respond, but he got up on his own.

"Oh, uh, okay then!" You acknowledged as you put your hand down.

"Well, have a good day!!" You said to Grey before leaving the electrical room.

As you walked out, your thoughts were racing through your mind.

"Holy shit, why did I even do that??" You murmured to yourself, embarrassed from what you did.

"He probably doesn't even like me at all no more after all of that!!" You mumbled to yourself but a little tiny bit louder.

You were nervous on what he could be thinking about you.

You sighed in a guilty way.

"It's okay, Y/N.. just don't let that break in your mind." You whispered to yourself.

You then headed the O2 to throw out the trash.

But the first you touch the lever, all you could think of was the thing that happened just 10 minutes ago.

You then began to bang your head slightly against the walls.

Finally, you sighed.

"I'll probably apologize to them, I don't even fucking know." You stated a plan to get all of that out of your head.

You pulled down the lever.

"But, I guess I can just, y'know, finish the job first." You claimed as you walked from the cafeteria to the storage room.

You pulled the lever on that too, the garbage begins to float through the black ink that was called "space".

You then walked into the electrical room, where you and Grey met.

But unfortunately, you couldn't find him there.

'Fuck.' You thought to yourself.

You started to get worried.

You hoped to God that he isn't dead around a place somewhere.

You looked for him around the O2, the upper engine, the medbay room.

But then, you suddenly got tired.

Everything you see what getting dark, everything was turning so black.

Your eyelids began to get heavier as you try to keep them open.

Finally, you fall the ground, passing out.

You hear the fading in sound of walking, talking and giggling.

And that was the last thing you would ever hear in reality.

----- GREY'S POV -----

As I walk around seeing Y/N for me, I proceed to snicker.

I guess all I can even say is that it's pretty fun stalking them.

They're so cute when they try their hardest to look for me.

And as they finally arrived to the cafeteria, I could see that they were walking slowly.

I can see that Y/N was unmotivated and out of energy now.

As Y/N passes out on the floor, I walk up to them.

I proceed to giggle at them.

"It's cute when try so hard, because then, you just get dumber and dumber!" I stated with a smile.

As I realized Y/N has pasted out, I quit the act of acting so passionate.

I grab Y/N by the cheeks.

They were softer than rabbit fur.

"You, Y/N, will stay with me, right? We can get to know each other and be friends until we fall through the love hole.. right?" I mumbled.

I knew they weren't listening, but whatever.

I picked up Y/N and proceeded to take them to the medbay room.

As I stumbled upon the room, I set Y/N's heavy and light body down on the bed, just to let them rest.

I then sat down on a chair, watching Y/N as they sleep in peace.

I snickered.

"You will be with me one day, wouldn't you not?" I murmured under my raspy breath.

To be continued..

(Words: 681)

(This story is probably gonna be my favorite thing to write at this point [maybe not but we'll see])