That memory (grey angst)

(I know damn well no one asked for this but who gives a damn??)

As you were done with most of your tasks, you found a grey little astronaut with a purple and white traffic cone.

He sat there with his arms wrapped around his legs in the cafeteria.

He was shaking like a pile of jumping grasshoppers.

He was breathing heavily as if he were to be crying.

You're facial expression turned from calm to worried.

'hey buddy!' you said as you crouched down to grey.

As grey looked at you, his face and suit was covered in blood.

Sad liquid came out more and more.

You were more worries than ever.

'go away.' said grey with his voice wobbling.

'why?' you asked with pure concern.

You knew very well he was obviously not okay.

'Please, leave me alone.' Grey said as his voice began to sound like anger and more wobbly than before.

You then put your hand on his back because you thought it would comfort him a little bit.

'grey, just tell m-'

'LEAVE ME ALONE.' grey yelled with pure loud anger and sadness in his voice as he pushed you to the side.

You knew he wasn't having it. But, you were still determined to try and comfort him.

'Grey! tell me what's wrong!' you yelled. But, you didn't yelled that loud. You pretty much yelled in a medium volume voice.

Grey starts to form more and more tears.

His face was covered in his own tears.

His body gets more shakier and shakier
like a phone vibrating.

Grey's knee's fell towards the ground. His legs didn't wanna hold all of that weight that's full of sadness.

You got up and grabbed him by the shoulders.

You got up your knees.

'Grey, tell me what's wrong.' you said with a concerned but also confident voice.

'No, I don't wanna.' Said grey as his voice starts to decrease the wobbles of his voice box.

Your face starts to get more and more concerned every second.

Grey sighed.

'Okay fine, I've been feeling.. terrible lately.' Grey sobbed as he didn't bother to wipe away his tears.

'Well, do you.. wanna talk about it?' You asked with a little bit on concern on your face and in your voice.

Grey zoned out for a bit.

You were patient as you waited for him to respond.

'I don't know, everything has been a little bit.. notorious lately.' he said still sobbing a bit.

Your concern starts to decrease a little bit.

'Well, you can always tell me about anything! Because keeping it in makes stress even harder to escape from.' you said with pure confidence.

Grey looked at the window that was full of stars and deep pitched black ink that was deadly.

'Well, I don't know where to start but I just don't feel right. I feel weird that my head's starts spinning and racing full of thoughts.' Grey said as he vented.

(And as I mean "vented" I mean like letting their sad thoughts out.)

'Like, overthinking kind of?' You asked.

Grey nods slightly.

'Everytime, without a reason at all. I think about my dead father.' Grey said as he vents continuously.

'I think of him being sent to the outside space.' Grey said as he begin to form more and more tears.

'and it's all because of those stupid crewmates.' he said bitterly.

'And you know what's crazy?! I'm a crewmate! And I became this way.' grey said with the Shakey and wobbly voice coming back and tears falling down of his face.

He begins to sob.

You began to put your palm on his back.

'I'm sorry that happened to your father, but I'm sure one day he's gonna see you and he's gonna be happy that you've grown so much. I'm sure he would still love you.' you said as you wrapped your arms around him.

He puts his face on your shoulder, having a mental breakdown.

He was a very unlucky guy from what you can tell.

Grey slowly puts his arms around you too.

He still sat there crying his eyes out.

Meanwhile, you were petting his back.

Trying your best to comfort him.

It was a sign that he trusts you.

He has never let anyone hug him like this.

But now, only you can.

The end

(Pretty short I know but whatever lol)