21

Hyunsuk laid Jihoon on the bed and when to take bath. He swear he don't even get this much of tiredness from working and studying. But bringing Jihoon to his apartment was so tiring. The boy keep whining and complaining all the way here. He refuse to walk because he is sleepy. He wants Hyunsuk to piggyback him as if he is light as feather. Hyunsuk needed to convince him to walk and drag him. He feel like his body tore apart. All he wanted right now is sleep.

Hyunsuk walk out from the bathroom saw Jihoon was sleeping soundly. He chuckled looking at the sleeping figure then pull up the blanket till Jihoon's chest level. He patted Jihoon's head before taking the pillow and extra blanket to sleep on the couch.

"Choi Hyunsuk~ where are you going." Jihoon whine.

"you sleep here. I will sleep outside." Hyunsuk answered.

"why? sleep here." Jihoon said tapping on the empty side of the bed. Asking him to lay next to him.

"it's okay. you can sleep comfortably there. I can sleep on the couch."

"no. sleep here." Jihoon argued. "or I will follow you." He said as he attempt to wake up from the bed.

"ya! ya! ya!" Hyunsuk stopped him right away.

He sigh. He just wanted to sleep but having drunk Jihoon with him. It feels like impossible for him to sleep in peace.

"fine. let me turn off the light." Hyunsuk said.

Jihoon happily clap his hand and patted the empty side of bed again. Waiting for Hyunsuk to join on the bed next to him.

"now sleep. good night." Hyunsuk said laid next to Jihoon.

"good night baby." Jihoon responded. His tone shows that he is happy.

Hyunsuk shook his head in disbelief. It's his second time Jihoon calling him baby. Though it did something inside his heart. He put those feelings aside because he know Jihoon is surely unconscious about whatever he is doing or saying right now. He may even not remember whatever he did the next morning.

Hyunsuk didn't meet the boy for 2 weeks and he won't lie that he doesn't miss him. He miss Jihoon so much that at some point he wanted to text Jihoon and ask about his whereabouts. But he didn't because he was coward to do so and also he wasn't sure how Jihoon will react to that. What if Jihoon hate it and get mad at him? What if Jihoon was busy with his personal stuff and Hyunsuk make him upset by texting him? He doesn't know. So much of thoughts goes inside his head. So he retract himself from doing so and was just hoping for Jihoon to text him or randomly bump in to each other. He was hoping to meet jihoon in any way and now here he is. Babysitting him.

Just when Hyunsuk close his eyes. Ready to fall asleep. He felt hold around his stomach. His back feels warm. His heartbeat thumping fast and loud by the action. Before he can open his mouth and question.

"I need to hug something to sleep." Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk sigh. He then try to ignore it and sleep. But fail to because of what Jihoon did the next second. His breathing hitched, face heat up.

"J-Jihoon'ah." Hyunsuk stutter as he call Jihoon.

"hmm." Jihoon hummed while nuzzling his face on Hyunsuk's crook of neck.

"y-your hand." Hyunsuk can feel his hot breath hitting on the back of his neck. Sending shiver down his spine. He gulp as he shut his eyes tight.

"your body is so warm." Jihoon responded with his hand under Hyunsuk's shirt. Rubbing his hand against his skin.

"J-Jihoon stop." Hyunsuk held his hand and sat up. "I-I will sleep outside." He stood up. Ready to leave.

But Jihoon was quick to grab Hyunsuk by his wrist. He pulled down and caged on him. He pinned both Hyunsuk's hand above his head.

Hyunsuk grasp at the sudden force.

"J-Jihoon stop. let me go." Hyunsuk fight to get out of Jihoon's grip.

But being drunk doesn't make Jihoon any weaker. He was strong as ever. Hyunsuk wimp in pain because Jihoon's hold on him was quite strong. As the fears in him grows. His tears slowly stream down. He started to sob.

Jihoon noticed it and realized he is hurting and scaring Hyunsuk. He slowly release the boy's hand. He then move his hand to Hyunsuk's cheek and wipe off his tears.

"I'm sorry." He apologetically said. Caressing Hyunsuk's cheek softly.

There was silence between the two as they stare into each other's eyes for a while.

"Ji-"

"Suk." Jihoon cut him off.

Hyunsuk looked at Jihoon with eyes glistering with tears.

Jihoon lean down to kiss on Hyunsuk's forehead. He then intertwine his left hand with Hyunsuk's while his other hand lovingly rub against his cheek.

"please let me." He continued. "I promise. I won't hurt you. I will take care of you. give me a chance, Suk."

___

Hyunsuk fluster open his eyes. Adjusting his vision. He stared emptily at the wall. His body felt sore. Did he really did it with Jihoon? Yes. He did. He remember each and every scene of yesterday clearly. How he melt on Jihoon's words. How Jihoon touch every part of his body. How he surrendered himself under Jihoon's touch. It wasn't just touch. It goes more and deeper than touch and he even shamelessly let out weird noise. He remember everything crystal clear. His cheek heat up as he recalled last night. It was Hyunsuk's first time. Being honest he loved and enjoyed it. It wasn't uncomfortable nor he hate it. Every time he wimp in pain, Jihoon will pamper him with sweet soft butterfly kisses. Like a medicine for cure, Hyunsuk's pain will be gone. Jihoon treated him as if he is something fragile that will broke anytime. He took care of him really well. Jihoon even clean up the mess and cuddle Hyunsuk to sleep. The part where Hyunsuk's heart dance in happiness and make him fall for Jihoon. Probably he already fall long time ago and he just realized it. He don't know.

Oh. Talking about Jihoon. Where is Jihoon? Hyunsuk turn look around the room. He is alone? Is Jihoon taking bath? There was no sound coming out from the bathroom. Hyunsuk slowly get up and realised. He is already with clothes on. An oversize shirt and It's Jihoon's. Hyunsuk is quite sure he wasn't wearing anything when Jihoon cuddle him to sleep last night. Maybe Jihoon wore it for him after he fall asleep? Was he so unconscious to not even feel someone wearing a shirt for him? But whatever. Thanks to Jihoon for not leaving him naked on the bed. It will be really embarrassing seeing himself naked earlier in the morning.

Hyunsuk walked out from the room. He looked around the living room. Found no one. He then walk to the kitchen. Also no one. He walk back to his bedroom and plopped on the bed. He look around in case Jihoon left any notes. None. He search for his phone and opened it. Did Jihoon left any message? Also none. So. Jihoon left? Just like that? Without any words?

Hyunsuk let out a dry chuckle. "I will take care of you." He remember Jihoon saying it. Was it a lie? Or he misheard it? What did he expect from Jihoon? To really take care of him? How fool of him to think that way from a boy who sex is nothing to him. Who make out with random people. Probably all those words and affection he showed to him was just alcohol effect. Or he does this to everyone he sleep with? Is it just him who took it too serious? To his heart.

Hyunsuk stare blankly at the floor. His chest tighten. Something triggering to fall out of his eyes. And successfully it did. One drop. Two drop. His tears stream down wetting his cheek. Taking a deep breath. He wipe off the tears vigorously and smiled. Forcefully. Painfully. He got up and walked inside bathroom to take shower. He have class at 1pm. Thank god there is no morning class for today.

°°✨°°

update!
hope you enjoy reading it 🤗
thank you for reading ❤️
sorry for late update. I'm full with my assignment stuff 😭

PLEASE SHOW LOT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR OUR T5 BOYS AND TREASURE. CONGRATS TO OUR PRODUCER JUNKYU 🥳🎉