04

Friday comes, just as Jihoon said Hyunsuk took emergency leave. As much as Hyunsuk is feeling bad for taking leave just after one month he join the work, he also doesn't want to piss Jihoon. Jihoon coming to his work place is the least thing he want to happen. He doesn't know what will Jihoon do or how bad things will go if he disobey him.

Hyunsuk follow the location as Jihoon said. Jihoon told him to inform him once he arrived at the said club.

Hyunsuk took out his phone to text Jihoon, to inform him that he is at the front of the club.

Jihoon, I'm here. -

- stay, I will be there.

Hyunsuk stayed as Jihoon said. Looking around while waiting for Jihoon, this place and people around here are strange. It gives him scary vibe. Closing his eyes, calming himself, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Thinking it must be Jihoon, he turned.

No. He is not.

"hey pretty. alone?" A random stranger ask, stepping closer.

Hyunsuk stepped back, stuttering "uh-. no-. I-" his back hitted someone.

He turned to the apologize to the person.

It was Jihoon.

"Jihoon." Hyunsuk mutter out as he hugged Jihoon unintentionally in fears. Not scared at Jihoon, but the place. The stranger who approach him just now.

Jihoon patted Hyunsuk's head said "let's go." Before leaving he gave a deadly stare at the guy who approached Hyunsuk earlier.

The man rolled his eyes and left the place.

Though Jihoon is a bully. Hyunsuk is scared of him the most at his University. He is the reason why Hyunsuk is here still Hyunsuk is glad Jihoon is here. Somehow he feel safe and secure around Jihoon. He was already shaking and probably would have cry if Jihoon were a little late here.

Hyunsuk hold tight on Jihoon's
arm as they pass through the bunches of drunkass who is dancing like there is no tomorrow.

Not just Hyunsuk, Jihoon was also holding him tight. Pulling him closer as if he would lost him.

They both reach one of corner at the club. Jihoon sat down patted the seat next to him. Indicating Hyunsuk to sit beside him.

Hyunsuk obeyed. Unless like before he obeyed because he is scared of Jihoon. Now he obeyed because he only trust Jihoon here.

Why? Probably he only know Jihoon here. Or probably Jihoon keep him safe and protected him earlier. He don't know.

Jihoon took a sip of his alcoholic drink. Hyunsuk just watch him drinking his alcohol then look around at his surrounding. People here are indeed weird and shameless.

How some wear exposed clothes seducing the other. How some make out without caring they are surrounded by hundreds.

He also notice those who make out are not just with different gender. There are also some with the same gender. Which is really new to him. He have heard about it but this is his first time witnessing it in real.

He wonder whether those people are in their conscious while doing it or it's the effect of the alcohol they took.

He gulped as he remember how he almost got into one. Imagining what may happen to him if Jihoon wasn't there on time, send shivers to him.

He turned to his left where Jihoon is sitting, minding his own bussiness like he is inside his own bedroom, scrolling through his phone while sipping his drinks.