12

The car was stop. Jihoon got out after parking the car. Hyunsuk followed. He is not familiar with these place because he rarely go out and also he don't have anyone to accompany him.

The two walk follow the pathway beside the river. Jihoon walk at the front while Hyunsuk walk behind with his small steps mind busy thinking about something.

What else if it's not about Jihoon? The other boy didn't spoke a single word after the conversation happen inside the car. Is he still mad? How to make up with him? Should he? Keep running inside his head.

Hyunsuk's thought was cut off by hitting his head on Jihoon's chest. Jihoon have stopped walking for a while now. Waiting for Hyunsuk to reach him but since he was facing down as he walk, he didn't notice and bumped on Jihoon.

"walk eyes at the front not on your feet." Jihoon's words wasn't cold but Hyunsuk doesn't know what to response. "let's sit there." He say pointing and guided Hyunsuk by holding his hand as he walk to the said place.

The two settle down sitting on the grass that viewing the calm river.

Minutes pass sitting yet Jihoon's hold on Hyunsuk's hand haven't release. He is aware of it and a part of him isn't ready to let go yet.

Hyunsuk was just enjoying the view infront of him. The sound of flowing water is so calming and relaxing. Around them there are some families, friends and couples laughing, enjoying the companion of each other's. His lips curve up forming a smile while looking at those happy faces.

On the other side, Jihoon enjoying his only view. Hyunsuk. He know Hyunsuk is pretty but under the moonlight he look eternal. Those pretty eyelash, chubby cheek, baby skin with cold breeze blowing his soft hair. He look like an angel fall from heaven.

Jihoon was brought back to earth when Hyunsuk's body scooted closer to his, holding himself tight as the cold breeze hit his body. Jihoon notice how his small body shiver slightly not too obvious but since he is just right next to him, he can feel it.

Hyunsuk turn his attention to Jihoon as he felt the other boy is moving, doing something. He just watch him with a question "why is he taking off his jacket in this cold?" but Jihoon's next move made him stunned. His heart skip a bit by the action.

He just casually wrap the black leather jacket around him like nothing and off course Hyunsuk's red cheek didn't go unnoticed by Jihoon.

"you are red. cold or blush?" He teasingly ask with a playful smirk.

"y-you are not cold?" Hyunsuk ask avoiding Jihoon's stare, hiding his flush face.

With a chuckle Jihoon responded "no."

"t-thank you." Hyunsuk said.

"I don't need your thank you. lend me your lap."

Before Hyunsuk can say anything Jihoon's head is already on his lap.

Hyunsuk just watch him close his eyes as he laid his head on his lap.

"what should I do now?" He question in puzzle inside his mind. "haish let's just ignore." Hyunsuk told himself and continue to look around, try to enjoy the night view but he can't focus. The warm feeling on his lap is distracting him. He look down at the boy on his lap "is he sleeping?" He wonder.

"Jihoon." He called him with a small voice.

No response.

"Jihoon." He called again, gently poking his arm with his index finger. Still no response.

"he probably fall asleep." He talk to himself while looking at jihoon's calm sleeping face with his head tilt. Like an invitation his fluffy hair calling him to touch, ruffle it.

He hesitate but before he could realise, his hand is already there ruffling Jihoon's hair softly not wanting to wake him. Smile appeared on his lips.

Minutes pass.

"not scare of me anymore?" Jihoon suddenly ask.

Hyunsuk startled at the sudden voice come out from Jihoon. He immediately stop and move away his hand from Jihoon.

"he is not sleeping?!" Hyunsuk mentally scream curse himself.

Little did he know Jihoon wasn't sleeping all these time. He pretend to be sleeping because he thought Hyunsuk will feel uncomfortable if he found him awake. But he didn't expect the boy who is scared of him all the time will be so brave when he is sleeping. Nah, hair being ruffle by someone is not a big thing but for Jihoon it is especially when it's by Hyunsuk.

"I just ask you. I didn't tell you to stop or take your hand away." Jihoon said with his eyes still close.

He kinda regret now for speaking when Hyunsuk thought he is sleeping. He should have stay quiet. The reason why he doesn't want Hyunsuk to know he is awake. Though the whole thing was unexpected, he doesn't want to make Hyunsuk uncomfortable.

Hyunsuk was kinda embarrassed for getting caught so he remain silence with his eyes still on Jihoon's close eyes, not knowing what to do after being caught.

Jihoon opened his eyes as he heard no response from the other boy. Oh. Their eyes met. The world seems to be stopped, surrounding turn mute as the two were looking into each other's eyes.

But it only last long for few minutes before Hyunsuk broke the eye contact first. Awkwardly turning away.

He can feel his cheek heat up and heart pounding in abnormal speed as if it will jump out of his rib any moment.

Meanwhile Jihoon keep his gaze steady. Still looking at Hyunsuk even though his own heart beating crazily. Lifting up his left hand. He try to reach for Hyunsuk's cheeks. Wanting to caressing his soft pinkish chubby cheek.

"I-It's getting late." Hyunsuk said avoiding Jihoon's touch. Leaving Jihoon's hand hanging in the air. Looking everywhere but him.

"so?" Jihoon nonchalantly ask taking back his hand to himself. Disappointed.

"I- have morning shift tomorrow." Hyunsuk explain with a pause not sure if his words will deliver well without making Jihoon mad or not.

Jihoon look at his wristwatch. It's indeed late. The time shows 11:17pm. Sighing secretly he sat up taking a moment before he finally stood on his feet.

Hyunsuk followed as soon as Jihoon on his feet.

___

The urge to hold Hyunsuk's hand as they walk side by side to the parking but he held it back. What if Hyunsuk avoided his touch again like how he did earlier.

Unlocking his car, they went inside and took their seat. The entire ride to Hyunsuk's apartment was silence. Not even Jihoon try to make a conversation but it doesn't stop him from giving a glance every once he got chance at Hyunsuk.

On the other side Hyunsuk was looking out of the window. The ride was quiet and he wonder why. It's not like he usually talk but the one who usually start the conversation was quiet. Blaming himself again for the hundredth times he sigh.

By the time they reach Hyunsuk's apartment. He already dozes off with head laying on the window.

Unbuckling his seatbelt, Jihoon lean on his back facing Hyunsuk. Carefully hand move to caressing his hair gently not to wake him, yet Hyunsuk reacted.

Squirming in his sleep, he turn to the other side where Jihoon is and mumbled something that Jihoon can't catch those words.

Jihoon chuckled at the cuteness. How can one look so adorable, innocent and small while sleeping? Not to miss the pout on his lips which adding more cuteness.

Trailing down his hand to cheek and to his pouty lip. Hand stopped at the bottom lip of Hyunsuk. Thumb slowly rubbed against it.

A sudden crave grow as he stare longer. Shifting from his seat. He lessen their distance. Eyes never leave from the other's lips.

°°✨°°

update after a week. sorry. hope you enjoy reading this chapter. thank you for reading ❤