2| 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, Dae! How'd you convince yuri to buy you that suit?" Minho inspected Daes' suit as if he were an appraiser or something.

"How do you know I didn't buy it?" Dae tried to keep his pride up but Minho caught the lie immediately.

"Because it costs 5k." Dae spit out his water. Sooha held back a snort.

"I don't know.. I feel bad for kitty you didn't even go after her Dae" Dae held his head low. He knew what he was doing was wrong but it was for the right reasons.

"Personally I don't feel bad I couldn't care less-"

"Minho shut up."

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME"

"Because you're Minho." Sooha looked up at Minho from her phone he just scoffed and faces the other way.

"That's cold Minho, breaking up with someone is brutal." Quincy shook his head and looked at Dae who obviously looked guilty.

"Except it wasn't a breakup because it wasn't a real relationship right?" Minho folded his arms and looked at both Dae and Quincy. Eunwoo was focused on what Sooha was doing in her phone.

"Look Dae. No one's going to blame you for upgrading a pin pal for an actual girlfriend, and a famous one at that." Minho pat Daes' shoulder thinking that would cheer him up.

"You really suck at cheering people up Minho." Sooha looked over at Minho. He held his fist up with his back still to her. She really pissed him off sometimes.

Suddenly a loud gasp was heard from the bedroom next to the group.

"Is Marius back? Didn't he like go to Greece or something?" Sooha was confused because when she was here earlier nobody else was in the room except for Dae.

"Oi! Marius wake up!  Time for class!" Minho burst through the door. Sooha peeked through the door frame. Eunwoo, Dae, Minho and Quincy went into the room. Minho tried to pull the blanket off of the mystery person but the person was holding onto the blanket for dear life.

"A little help here-" Minho was struggling, this person was unnecessarily strong. Dae, Quincy and Eunwoo went over to help as they pulled the blanket with all their might. They pulled the blanket off to reveal kitty. They sat in silence for a second before kitty screamed then everyone one else in the dorm screamed, even Sooha.

The boys all ran into the living room.

"DAES' CRAZY EX-PEN PAL BROKE INTO OUR DORM TO MURDER US! SOOHA DO SOMETHING!!" Sooha just stood next to Minho as he held his laptop up to protect himself. Like that's gonna work, he cry if that thing broke. Sooha scoffed and looked at the redhead girl leaving Minho to whine about how she ignored him.

"This is my room!" She shoved the registration paper into Quincy's hands.

"You're listed as Song Covey."

"So?"

"Song can be a guys name as well, that's why the assigned you here." He put the paper in the table in front of them.

Minho snatched the paper up and looked back at kitty.

"She did this on purpose to be closer to Dae, and me" He shivered and kitty scoffed.

"No one would want to be close to you Minho." Sooha snatched the paper from the dramatic boy and read it. Sooha walked up to kitty. If you need to you can stay in my dorm. I have an extra bed then tomorrow we can go talk to the head of the school." Kitty looked at Sooha in disbelief, was this the same girl that ignored her this morning?

"Sooha! Why are you being nice to her? She's a stalker!"

"Because unlike you I have human decency." Sooha stuck her tongue out at Minho. It's room 308, just knock on the door when your ready and I'll open it." Sooha pat kitty on the back and walked back over to her original spot next to Minho.

Kitty started walking off to go grab the rest of her stuff. Dae reached out his arm to try and talk to her.

"No Dae, I don't ever want to speak to you again." She shoved his arm away and slammed the door shut.

"Daammnnnn-" Minho put his hand over Soohas mouth again but quickly moved it because of what happened last time.

"Alright well I'll get going, tell kitty that I already left for the dorm. Good night guys." Sooha gave everyone a hug but stopped when she got to Minho.

"Come on I know you want a hug from me." Minho held his arms out and had a snarky look on his face like always. Sooha sighed. She walked up to the black haired boy and gave him a hug. Minho was actually taken aback, he didn't expect her to hug him back.

"Goodnight Minho." Sooha gave him a small smile and left the dorm. Minho and Eunwoo stood there in shock. Minho looked down at his hands and he was shaking. Q smirked.

"You totally have a thing for Sooha."

"WHAT?!"
—————————♡ ༘*.
Incorrect Quotes

Sooha: "okay whoever can get me a glass of water first gets a kiss."

Minho and Kitty fighting to get to the sink

Q: "now why would you do that."

Sooha: "oh I haven't paid the water bill"

—————————♡ ༘*.