"How are you?"

"How do you think I am. My brother got attacked because of that idiot downstairs and I wasn't there because Dumbledore decided it was best to separate us for the summer" She rants as Bill takes a seat on her bed.

"Angry Rory is my favourite" Barty Crouch Jr says smirking.

"Nice job on his nose by the way it's even spread to his eyes and even mum looked slightly happy about it" She smiles at this.

"Well he deserves it. He would of got worse except Moony grabbed me" She groans and flops on the bed beside Bill. 

The hall is interrupted by a bright flash similar to when the first group from the future arrived. As the light disappears everyone looks up to see Charlie and George. Rory gets up and tackles George to the ground hugging him as Charlie just watches with a smile on his face. 

"Hello my beautiful best friend" George says hugging her back. James smiles at his daughter. 

"What are you guys doing here" Hermione asks looking at them. Charlie holds up the time turner as George and Rory get up.

"Well you idiots transported yourselves back without a way to get back to the future" The first group all look at Rory. 

"That was down to your wife Charlie and your best friend George" Ron says smirking at Rory.

"It was an accident" She mutters. Charlie wraps his arm around her waist. 

"Don't worry darling they've all done much more stupid shit" 

"Right well if we can all take our seats again we can continue" Dumbledore says smiling at the newcomers. Rory sit's between George and Charlie, cuddling into Charlies side as he wraps an arm around her. 

There's a loud crash in the Dursleys kitchen as Tonks knocks something over

"Sorry" Rory smiles at her before leading the way to Harry's room. They reach the door which is locked. Tonks unlocks the door and swings it open to reveal Harry stood holding his wand staring at the door.

"Hi Harry" Rory speaks as he runs to her wrapping his arms around her.

"Look he's finally taller than her" Marlene says laughing. 

 "Follow me" Rory tells him, he raises his wand slightly again but follows her towards the stairs to find the rest of of the group stood in the dark hall.

"Lower your wand, boy, before you take someone's eye out," said Moody in his usual growling voice.

"Professor Moody?" Harry says but it sounds more like a question.

"I don't know so much about Professor never got round to much teaching, did I? Get down here, we want to see you properly." Harry lowered his wand slightly but did not relax his grip on it, nor did he move. 

"It's all right, Harry. We've come to take you away." Remus spoke.

"P-Professor Lupin?" he said. Rory rolled her eyes at him "Is that you?"

"Harry that's Moony not Professor Lupin" James says looking at his son. 

"No Harry it's the Easter bunny" Rory says sarcastically making Remus laugh slightly.

"Yes sarcastic Rory my favourite" Sirius says smirking at her.

"Why are we all standing in the dark?" Tonks asked "Lumos." her wand tip flared, illuminating the hall with magical light. The group of people below were crowded around the foot of the stairs, gazing intently up at Harry, some craning their heads for a better look. "Oooh, he looks just like I thought he would," Tonks had a pale heart-shaped face, dark twinkling eyes, and short spiky hair that was a violent shade of violet. "Wotcher, Harry!"