20. A Token Of Love

After class Amber rushed to her room, and then looked at herself in the mirror. Her face looked dull and tired, her hairs were messy and she had worn the most casual outfit she could wear.

"I can't go with Brian like this." She told herself and rushed to the washroom. She took a shower, dried her hairs and then took out a simple yet elegant dress from her wardrobe. After that, she put on light make up and then looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled while looking at herself. "I think he will like me in this look," she told herself that's when her phone rang.

She took her phone and saw Brian's caller id. She immediately picked up the call. "Hey Brian," she responded as soon as she picked up the call. "Amber where are you?" Brian questioned her. "Yeah, I am coming, just 5 minutes", she replied. "Come soon, I am waiting outside," Brian told her. "Yeah, yeah", she hurriedly replied and cut the call.

After cutting the call, Amber looked at herself in the mirror again. She smiled again and then she took her bag and walked out of the room.

Brian was waiting for Amber outside the dormitory building. He looked here and there while waiting there impatiently, that's when his eyes fell on Amber coming towards him. His eyes paused on her as soon as he saw her. She looked elegant in that simple yet beautiful dress with light makeup on. He couldn't resist smiling as he kept on looking at her.

"Hey," Amber spoke as she came near him. "You are looking beautiful," Brian whispered as he couldn't move his eyes away from her. "Thank you," Amber blushed. "Shall we?", Brian pointed towards a cab. Amber looked at the cab and smiled, "sure," she replied and both of them walked towards the cab. They entered the cab and within no time the cab drove away outside the campus.

"Where are we going?" Amber asked Brian as she couldn't control her excitement. "Well do you want me to spoil your surprise?" Brian winked. "I hate surprises you know," she pouted. "Don't say me that," he pleaded, "this is the first time I am surprising someone, let me have that please," he looked at her as his eyes were filled with innocence. She smiled as she looked at him and cupped his face, "sure, have your moment. Give me the best surprise of my life," she whispered with a warm smile. Brian gave a smile of victory as she told her this at which Amber laughed.

Within half an hour, both of them reached their destination which was on the outskirts of the city. They got down from the car. "Where are we?" Amber curiously asked as she looked around. It was a highway which was surrounded by forest on both sides. "There is a beautiful place in between the woods, I have visited here several times. Whenever I feel extremely upset, I do visit here because it calms me." Brian told her. "Oh!" Amber replied. "Although I do not need a place to calm myself now when I have you, but since this place is closest to me, I thought that you should see it," he smiled. "I will surely see it," Amber replied with a warm smile.

Brian then held her hands and both of them walked inside the woods together. After walking for five minutes, Brian stopped. Amber confusingly looked at him as he stopped. "Close your eyes," he spoke. Amber at first looked at him in disbelief, but then she smiled and closed her eyes. After which both of them walked for another two minutes before reaching their destination.

As soon as they reached their destination, Brian stood behind her and held her arms. "Amber," he whispered in her ears. "Hmm?" Amber replied. "Open your eyes baby," he whispered again. As soon as Amber heard the word baby from Brain's mouth, she felt goosebumps and then she slowly opened her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes, the place, the location, scenery and the warmth, all of it surprised her. It was an extremely beautiful place. It was an open ground which was covered with colourful flowers which had a beautiful lake beside it, chirping of birds could be clearly heard. The clear sky and hazy sunlight made it look more beautiful.

"This is so beautiful," Anber couldn't control her fulfilment as she saw the place. She felt her heart filled up with extreme joy and happiness. "Thank you, thank you so much Brian for this amazing surprise," she happily thanked him and hugged him tightly. Brian immediately felt happy as he saw her in this much excitement.

Within a moment, Amber broke the hug and looked around. "But one thing is missing here," she smiled as she looked at him. "What?" Brian confusingly asked her. Amber giggled and then closed her eyes and started to chant some spell. While brian kept on looking at her with confusion.

Within a moment, Amber finished her spell and opened her eyes. Brian was still looking at her. "Look around," she told him and Brian followed. As soon as Brian looked around, he was surprised as well. A herd of butterflies appeared in the garden out of nowhere and enhanced the enchanting beauty of the place.

"This is so perfect," Brian spoke in awe as Amber just smiled while looking at him. After looking at that place for a while, Brian looked at her again and his eyes paused at her. He looked deep in those hazel eyes of Amber and found himself getting lost over there. She smiled as she was lost in his eyes as well.

"Amber," Brian whispered and within no time she approached close to her and pressed her lips against him. Brian was surprised by this sudden action but then he held her waist and continued kissing her. Amber grabbed his hairs to pull him more close as she kissed him more passionately. Brian too kissed her with the same intensity.

They both seemed to lose themselves in each other's love as the flowers, birds, butterflies and the lake witnessed their moments. It seemed like nature was happily dancing as they saw the beautiful union of two people who loved each other.

After half an hour,

Both of them were sitting beside the lake with their legs immersed in the cold water. Amber rested her head on Brian's shoulder while Brian held her waist. They were quiet yet their silence spoke a lot. They felt peace and happiness together at this moment.

"Thank you, Brian," Amber whispered. Brian looked at her, "thank you, for what?" He questioned. "For this beautiful surprise," she replied, "never in my life I have thought that someone will surprise me in such a way. All of this, all of it, this is so beautiful, so perfect. Thank you for this baby."

Brian looked at her as she thanked him. He couldn't say anything but smile. "Thank you for coming into my life Amber, thank you for making me smile again. Thank you for falling in love with me. Thank you for everything baby," Brian spoke. Amber looked at him, he had tears in his eyes as he spoke. She immediately wiped his tears.

"Sshh! I want to be the reason for your happiness Brian. I do not ever want to see you cry. Understand that," she intensely spoke. "I do not know anything else, but I will do anything to protect you, to make you happy, to be with you. Because I love you, Brian," she confessed.

Brian immediately hugged her tightly. "I love you, Amber. Promise me that you will stay by my side forever," he cried. "I promise," she sighed.

Within a few minutes, Brian broke the hug and looked at Amber. She looked at him and then cupped his face. He smiled. "I have something for you," she spoke. "What?" He replied.

Amber smiled and then took out a ring from her bag. "This ring is bound by some spells, it will protect you from any kind of danger," she spoke while making him wear the ring. "What kind of danger?" He asked.

"Well, this is in the history of supernaturals that whenever a supernatural being fall in love with a simple human, that human is bound to danger. There will be an uncountable number of dangers that you will face just because you fell in love with me. And being the most powerful witch, it's my duty to protect you from any kind of danger baby. I cannot deny our fate, but I will try my best to fight with it. So please, consider this ring as the token of my love. Because this will protect you and inform me of any upcoming danger," Amber spoke worriedly.