48. Hyungie, how could you?!

Start bij het begin

''I could guess who. But the reason why i want you to come is not because of that. Beomgyu found a video and I want you to see it. Its very important. And I am not sending it! Get your ass here right now!'' Yoongi said before taehyung could ask him to send it.

''Fine. It better be urgent!'' Taehyung grumbled and the line was cut.

It was.

Yoongi sighed as he looked at heesung who was close to crying.

''Look here, we both know it was not you that was following taehyung and my brother, right? But it was your car. I just want to know who it was and why are you trying to save them? This involve jay, doesn't it? Should I call him? Do you want this matter to end with a fight between our clans?'' Yoongi asked in a monotone voice. He have asked it before but the younger man refused to tell the truth. He knew jay was involved but he wanted details.

Yoongi didn't want a war between the clans. But the taehyung wouldn't care about that. He would wipe them out if he finds them harmful to his family. And yoongi didn't know if Jay was harmful or not. But he know jay was one who hired someone to follow taehyung and jungkook at the mall. But why would he do something so stupid? He didn't even have any grudge against them. Park clan was an ally.

''Taehyung is coming, okay? He is not bad person but he can be unreasonable sometimes. And this involves his omega. Do you want to see him mad? I advice you to tell the truth before he comes.'' Yoongi sighed again.

They didn't use any hard methods on heesung since he is someone from the park clan and they didn't want to break the mafia code. But taehyung wouldn't think the same. Even if it was his own rules.

''Fucking speak already!'' Yoongi snapped and yugyeom who was snoozing off on the side jolted awake when the sound yoongi's palm harshly hitting the table was heard. The omega was trying to interrogate heesung whole night without harming the alpha but the guy was a tough one. Yugyeom couldn't get his beauty sleep.

''You can have some rest Yugyeom.'' The alpha shooed the tired omega who nodded and left with a yawn. He wanted to cuddle with his alpha. Yugyeom left to find his boyfriend for his cuddle section.

Yoongi rubbed his face harshly feeling irritated. Today was supposed to be a good day! He has a date with his mochi to go. He almost forget about it.

Yoongi checked his watch, it was around 12 pm. He has plenty of time before the date. He can leave after taking care of this.

Right?

...

''H-hyungie *hic* you liar!'' Jungkook threw the pillow at taehyung who dodged it easily. Bad move. Jungkook glared at him angrily, throwing another pillow next to him with a huff. Taehyung this time, didn't dare to dodge and let the pillow hit him on his chest. Jungkook was aiming for the face, though.

''Baby--I am sorry, love. It's important, that's why I have to leave--'' A pillow hit him straight on his face making the omega feel a little happy at his aim but he forced down his smile not wanting the alpha to see it and threw the last pillow at the alpha.

''No--*hic* y-you promised. You s-said you won't l-leave! Bad hyungie! *hic*I won't talk to you!'' The omega sobbed, looking for more pillows to attack at his alpha but he used all of them to throw at the man. His lower lip trembled. He hit the bed continuously in frustration while crying. Taehyung found him nothing but adorable.

He peeked at the alpha who inching towards him discreetly, he glared at his hyungie. He puffed his cheeks out and got out of the bed walking towards the alpha who froze and held his breath with both his hands raised in surrender. But the omega passed after him, only to collect the pillows on the floor, and then waddled back to the bed.