29. Banamilk

''Baby...please open the door.''

No reply.

Taehyung sighed. The bunny had locked himself in taehyung's room and was not replying to him. He was worried for the bun. Its been few hours since the bun have locked himself.

''Petal...please open the door. I am worried for you baby.''

No reply.

Taehyung was feeling depressed, his bun was not responding to him. Taehyung had his ears glued to the door trying to catch any sound but nothing. He smacked himself. Why did he have to make the bun upset?

Taehyung paused when an idea popped in his mind. He ran to the kitchen and came back after few minutes.

''Baby....hyungie will give you banamilk if you open the door...'' Taehyung offered and pressed his ear to the door hoping to hear any reply.

Taehyung's shoulders slumped down in dejection. But his ears perked up when he heard the door unlocking. The omega slowly opened the door, poking his head from behind it and looked at his hyungie with his cheeks puffed out.

May God bless banamilk! (Banamilk the saviour once again comes to the rescue!)

Taehyung pushed the half closed door fully open and scooped the omega with his one hand while the other hand was holding the packet of banamilk. Jungkook squealed when he was suddenly lifted off the floor. Taehyung nuzzled his face in the omega's neck. Inhaling his sweet baby like scent. Jungkook hugged the elder's head.

''Don't do that again bun.'' Taehyung's voice was soft yet stern. The omega pouted but nodded his head. He felt bad for making his hyungie worried.

''Will hyungie send me back?'' Jungkook asked sadly making taehyung sigh.

''Only for a few days, okay? Till my rut ends...you have to go back home. After that I will come to pick you up.'' Taehyung assured the omega who sniffled.

''Really......you will come back, right?'' Jungkook asked the alpha who stopped nuzzling into his neck and instead decided to bite his cheeks.

''Hmm...'' Taehyung hummed while attacking those soft chubby cheeks.

He is it just him or the bun suddenly smell so sweet...sweeter than before. The scent is more- shit his rut is enhancing his already sharp senses!

''Now give me my banamilk.'' Jungkook said as he all but snatched the packet from the alpha's hand making taehyung chuckle. He walked towards the living room sitting on the couch with the omega in his lap. Jungkook sat on the alpha's lap comfortably, his head resting on his chest as he sipped the banamilk happily.

Banamilk is the best! Always brightens his mood.

''Baby, get ready after drinking your banamilk, okay? We will be leaving for home after. '' Taehyung said running his fingers through the omega's sliky hair messing the two small buns tied on his hair.

And here goes jungkook's brightened mood.

''I don't want to...'' Jungkook rubbed his face on taehyung's chest whining.

Taehyung ruffled the omega's hair, totally ruining the small two buns which came untied. Taehyung run his hands through jungkook's hair combing it and trying to recreate the buns but ended up doing a poor job. Jungkook seemed to love the feeling of his alpha's hands running through his hair, he looked satisfied that his hyungie was doing his hair.

''Baby...we just talked about it. If you don't go now it will be dangerous for you.'' Taehyung said calmly to the pouting omega who sipped his banamilk angrily with his cheeks puffed out. Taehyung felt his lips twitch at the adorable sight.