Chapter 16: SCP-093 "Red Sea Object"

Start from the beginning

Mac: "Like I have a choice."

(Y/N): "Well let's make this happen captain."

You and Kendyl then head to the monitoring station and we see you pull out a notepad while we see Kendyl pull out a bag of potato chips from the mess hall. Mac then heads into the mirror with 093 in his hand and goes into the mirror and we see the mirror turn into a field with a blue hue. You and Kendyl see the live footage have a blue coloring.

(Y/N): "Why is everything blue?"

Mac: *over coms*"Blue? Everything here has normal colors."

Kendyl: "Huh weird."

You and Kendyl then see a large hole in the ground in the live footage.

(Y/N): "Hey a huge hole in the ground, go check it out."

Mac: *over coms*"What if there's some monster down there?"

Kendyl: "It would not be worse than 682 turning you into his chew toy."

Mac: *over coms*"Okay then."

Mac then uses the rope that is attached to him and we see him climb down into the hole and then head down the tunnel and find a hallway filled with 7 doors.

Mac: *over the coms*"Found some doors and man this place stinks."

(Y/N): "Pick a door, any door."

Mac then tries to open two doors on the right but they won't budge and when Mac open the 3rd door he found an empty room with filthy walls.

Mac: *over coms*"Man these walls are filthy."

(Y/N): "Well it's not dirt, they look like it's made out of plastic."

Mac: *over coms*"Let's check out the other rooms."

You and Kendyl see Mac head to other doors and he sees a door with a key broken off and with some effort managed to open the door.

Mac: *over coms*"Ugh this stinks! The ceiling is made of that weird stuff from the last room."

(Y/N): "Try getting some stuff from the room so we can do research on the materials."

Then for 3.5 seconds, the sound of grinding metal dominated all communication.

(Y/N): "Gah! What was that?"

Mac: *over coms*"You said something?"

(Y/N): "Nothing return to base."

Mac then heads down the tunnel until we see the rope gets pulled by something from the top of the hole.

Mac: *over coms*"Something got the cable."

(Y/N): "There's a small gun in your pack, pull it out when you reach the top."

When Mac came at the top of the hole he looks around with the gun in his hand and then when he turns around the live camera feed shows 37 humanoid figures.