𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞

tw :: swearing, mention of family problems, angst if u squint

|

|

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘.,

💥

"you sure you don't need any help, y/n?"

i smile, my head turning towards where the voice came from. "i'm positive. get home safe, denki!" i reach over to give him a hug as he tells me to do the same.

"get some sleep- merry christmas!" denki shouts with a smile on his, waving his hand about as he walks out the door.

"you too, denki! merry christmas!" i wave back, but my hand drops down to my side as soon as the door shuts.

yep, that's right- christmas. it was currently christmas eve, and the entirety of class 1-a had just wrapped up our party. most everyone ditched pretty fast, but shoto, mina, and denki had stayed back to help me take some of the decorations down.

i sigh, turning to face the boxed decorations. that should be everything. now i just had to put them away somewhere and i could finally go home.

i smile slightly, picking up a box and beginning my very short journey to the storage closet. i nearly throw the box as i jump, startled to see someone sitting down across the way with their back turned to me. though, i could recognize that that hair from a mile away.

i glance between the person- who has yet to acknowledge me- and the box in my arms, wondering what i should do. it was pretty late, why hadn't he gone home?

i can't avoid him forever.

i sigh quietly, making my way over to the table he sat at, setting the box down and pulling out a chair beside him. i see his eyes glance at me, but he says nothing.

i rest my elbow on the table, placing my chin in my hand. "aren't you gonna go home now?"

he shrugs, glancing down at his open textbook and pretending to give a damn about what it says. i furrow my eyebrows slightly.

was he waiting for me to leave? was he just really not going home yet? i couldn't just leave him here.

"bakugou." he turns his face towards me slightly, silently telling me to continue. "i'm not leaving until you do."

"tsch," he scoffs, rolling his eyes and turning his head away. his attention is fully, genuinely, directed at his book now.

i huff, folding my arms on the table and resting my head in them as if to prove a point. there's no way he was really going to stay here- he's just trying to piss me off.