𝐢𝐯. 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲

tw:: swearing, mention of death

|

|•|

|

|

'𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄.,

💥

"by the time the paramedics got to them they were pretty much gone." i say softly, a tear falling from my eye. "they didn't even make it all the way to the hospital."

izuku stares at me with sympathy, sadness in his eyes. "w-wow.. i-" he stops for a moment to think. "why didn't you tell me?" he refers back to my first day, feeling terrible for me.

"i- i don't really tell people about it.. it makes me feel so weak.. vulnerable." i look away in shame, already feeling weak and vulnerable.

midoriya's face softens as he tries to meet my eyes, "you're not weak. it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes."

a small smile makes its way onto my face, a real one. "thanks, midoriya. i just wish it were that easy to believe." he nods in understanding, the two of us going quiet.

it was stressing me out to know that two people knew about it now. two people had seen me so vulnerable. bakugou revealed that i had told him with no hesitation. were more people going to find out? maybe i shouldn't have told bakugou in the first place.

"i can't believe you told kacchan.." he says as if reading my mind.

it was a little crazy of me. i mean, bakugou of all people?

"neither can i." i let out a small laugh. izuku smiles as we clear the tension and sadness that was in the room.

"would you like to sit with us today?" midoriya offers.

i was still a little upset with bakugou for making me tell izuku. and i didn't really feel like dealing with his shit at the moment. izuku is nice, so surely his friends are as well. no harm in trying, right?

i nod with a small smile, "sure." we both get up from where we were sat in the cafeteria, throwing out our trash. i follow izuku to a table with a group of people about the same size as my friend group.

"hey, guys!" midoriya smiles, sitting down, ushering me to sit down beside him- which i do.

"hi guys!" a kind girl with short brown hair smiles at me. "you're y/n, right?"

"yep, that's me," i chuckle a little, feeling a little better already.

"nice to meet you! i'm uraraka!" she smiles, then pointing to each person at the table with us as she introduces them to me. "that's tsu, iida, and todoroki!"

they all smile at me and give a small wave, and i return the gesture. "nice to meet you guys."

there's an indistinct chatter of them also saying 'nice to meet you' or 'you too', before we fall into conversation. it was smooth. it was easy to talk to them. just like it was with my friends. they were nice to me, and i felt safe. it was nice to be able to talk to people outside of my friend group after thinking that i wouldn't be able to.