Chapter 1: On the run

3rd persons pov

The young girl only fourteen years of age was physically and emotionally damaged. She hated her life but she knew that there was still hope. So she continues to go on with her life.

The girl was woken up by her parents fighting. And she knew that it was about her older brother. He ran away when she was seven.

He told her that he would be back for her and that it was too dangerous to take her with him. So when he left she knew that he was going to come back when he had everything set in place.

But after two years of no word not even a letter from him she gave up on him and the thought of him coming to get her.

When their parents found out they fought a lot more. And where gone for days on end making y/n learn to fend for herself. But when her parents where home they would hit her and make her do chores and serve them.

She had so many scars from over the years of abuse but she thought of them as battle scar's showing that she had servived the abuse and pain of her wretched parents.

Today though when she woke up she knew that today was the day that she would leave. She got up and ready for the day. She put her hair up and brushed her teeth before heading down stairs to the kitchen where her parents where fighting.

"ITS YOUR FAULT FOR HIM RUN'N OFF ON US YOU ABUSIVE BITCH"! Her mother yelled throwing a beer bottle at her father. It barley missed him smashing on the wall behind him. Sards of glass going everywhere. She ran to get the broom to clean up the mess before anyone got hurt.

She carefully swept up all of the pieces and throwing them away. When she put away the broom her mother starts yelling at her. "OH LOOK ITS THE MISTAKE WHY WERNT YO AWAKE EARLIER"! She screamed making the girl flinch and step back.

She grabbed the closest object and threw it at her. The girl shielded her face with her arms as the object hit her arms. It hurt but not a lot. Her mother sent her to her room not wanting her to come out for the rest of the day no matter what. Once the girl got to her room she thought of how perfect it was.

She grabbed her backpack and put clothes in it. She didn't have many but it she did have enough to fill the bag. She heard her mom leave. Her father left shortly after so she snuck out and into the bathroom. She grabbed her hairbrush, deoderent, and toothbrush. She then headed back into her room grabbing a jar of money that she has saved over the years.

She then grabbed a few books putting them in a diffrent bag. She grabbed both bags headed downstairs and into the kitchen. She put some food and a few bottles of water into her bag then left the house. She left the door open so that they get robbed or something.

She then walked for miles. Cars passed her going where ever they needed too. She got a hold of someone who knew where her brother went and was now. Tusla oklahoma. She soon go tired so she put out her thumb and waited for a car to stop.

Soon an ederly couple pulled over. "Hello dear do you need a ride somewhere"? The women asked smiling at the girl. But wondering why she was out here. "Oh yes please I need to go to tusla oklahoma". The girl said hoping that they would be able to help her out.

"Well your in luck we have to go through the town there we could drop you off". The elderly man said smiling also but wondering the same thing as his wife. Why was she out here without anyone.

But regardless they helped her. They put her stuff in the trunk and then they were off. The old couple were really nice and talked to her about many different things. "Why are you going to Tulsa Oklahoma all alone"? The kind lady asked. Making th girl pause. She could trust them. "Well I'm a runaway my brother left when I was 7 and I found he lived there so that's where I'm go'en. Our parents are abusive please don't tell nobody I don't want to go back".

She said looking down at her hands. The old women turned back and put her hands on hers. "Don't worry dear we promise". They stopped a couple times at a gas station and got things to eat and drink then they where on their way. It took them around a day to make it. It was night when they made it into the town of Tulsa Oklahoma.

"You can drop me off here I will be fine to walk he is only a couple blocks away". She said making the old man stop at an empty lot with grass growing through cracks in the pavement. "Are you sure it really is no problem to drop you off at his house". The man said as she came back from getting her bags out of the trunk. "No it's fine thank you so much for the ride". She said hauling one of the bags on her back while she carried the other. "Ok we'll take care and please be safe". They said before driving off leaving the girl at the empty lot.

To be honest she knew he lived her but she didn't know where. But she was determined to find him. But for now she had to find somewhere to sleep. She sees a couch under a tree so she walked over there.

She saw no one so she hid her bags behind the couch and played down on it. She slowly fell asleep in the empty lot.

Y/n's pov

I woke up to some people whisper shouting over me. I open my eyes and see a group of boy surrounding me. I didn't know what to do so I quickly went over the other side of the couch grabbing my bags and took off. I had no clue where I was going but I knew I had to get away.

I heard them following me and someone was right behind me. I then just stop. I knew I couldnt keep running. At this point I was crying. As the rest of them caught up. I fell to the ground sobbing. "P-ple-please d-dont hurt m-m-me I'm looking f-or my brother"! I I sheilded my self with me arms as I continued to cry.

I waited to be hit or something but nothing came. I lowered my arms slowly looking at the group. "M-my name is y/n im looking for my brother who left when I was seven I came from an abusive household. I'm only fourteen please don't kill me I'm to young to die please". I said begging for them not to hurt me.

I felt someone grab my arm which made me flinch. "Please don't touch me". I said hoping nothing will happen. "Look kid we aren't going to hurt you. We where going to move you to my house but you woke up". One of them said. I couldn't really see what they looked like but he was tall and looked strong.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't know where I am and Im scared I just need to find my brother I'll go I don't want to be a bother to y'all goodnight". I said grabbing my stuff and standing up. But they stopped me once more surrounding me but farther away.

"Sorry y/n but we want to make sure your safe this place isn't a good place at night". A boy said. I could barely see him on the moon light but he looked to be about my age by his size. But I could tell that he was strong.

I had no other choice but to follow them home. I was hoping that once we got there nothing bad was going to happen to me. So I swung my bag over my shoulders holding the other one in my hands.

One of them ended up taking my other bag for me. I silently thanked him with a nod. We walked for a good five minutes when he came to a stop at a house with a messy yard. The house was a green color that look like an olive. But the paint was peeling and the metal gate was rusty. Then there were a bunch of things scattered around the yard trash car parts that where rusty old furniture. But I didn't mind the mess it wasn't as bad as some of the places in New York.

I could see some of them more clearly now with the street lights and the lights from their house. The one who lead the rest was one of them who talked to me. He had dark brown hair that was slicked back. His eyes looked cold and hard. I could tell he has been through a lot.

Then I looked at another one that look like him he was more blonde but had the same eyes but they seemed kind and sweet. And he also looked like a movie star. Before I could look at the others we headed into their house where I ended up passing out. But I wonder what journeys that these people could bring me while I try to find my brother.

Ok that's it for chapter 1 I hope you like it.

Total words: 1659

P.s. North_star_boys love you bae❤️🫶😍💕💓💍✨✨♥️♥️♥️😚😚🥰😘😘🥰😍😍