Life update

-Kayoncé

It's been a year since I found out Tay cheated on me with another women. I had my twins Remi (girl) & Mir (boy). I love my babies so much!

The babies:

Last year I received an invitation to preform at Coachella but as you know, I ended up pregnant

So this year I have a lot of a rehearsing to do for Coachella, I also want to finish my album "Lemonade". It's about my relationship with Tay and how he wasn't committed to me 100%. We are still together and going to couples counseling, we haven't slept in the same room for awhile now. I just want my space honestly.
————————-————————-————————-

-Tay

I've been trying to be a better person, I regret every thing I've done to hurt my wife. I love her and she's all I need, along with my beautiful children. I decided to give her, Her space by sleeping in the guest bedroom.
She's coping with everything by making a album about how she feels about me and our relationship & we have been going to couples counseling. I've already made a song based on what I did, it's called "4:44".

Lately I have been spending extra time with my kids, Just being a father. I've been buying my wife flowers every weekend, I know money can't buy her happiness. I just want her to know I'm deeply sorry for cheating on her & I love her.

We don't talk as much unless it's for business or about our children. I can't even remember the last time I kissed her soft lips. Tonight I'm gonna try to turn things around, by filling our room with rose petals, candles & im gonna play our song "part ll (on the run)".

I'm not doing this for sex, I just wanna have a deep conversation with her. I want Kayoncé to feel the love that I have for her.

7:30 pm, Friday

I bought a big bag of rose petals & put them all over the room and bathroom, along with her favorite candles. She should be home soon, so I'm just gonna take a quick steamy shower & get some clothes on.

Then I'm gonna moisturize my skin. I turned on our song "On the run" once I heard her walking up stairs, I was really nervous because I didn't know how she would react.

The room & bathroom:

"Wow.. you did all this Tay?" Kay said while looking surprised.

"Yes I did. I know me apologizing can't take back what I did. I was wrong and stupid, I have a beautiful, talented & special wife and I decided to go mess around with some chick I don't even know for real." I said while crying.

"I... I don't even know what to say honestly." Kay said while placing her purse on the chair.

"I just want the old us back, the ones who loved each other unconditionally. I fucked up, I'm so sorry" I said while sobbing.

"Baby, I love you, I always will. Yeah you messed up and I will never forget it but I definitely forgive you!" Kay said while embracing me.

We talked for a few hours and everything went well.
———————————————————————————

-Kayoncé's pov

I heard me and Tay's song playing, I also smelt my favorite scented candles. When I got up stairs I saw roses and candles everywhere, I was shocked.

Tay started talking to me & crying his heart out, I wanted to cry too but I stood strong because what he did truly hurt me & made me feel terrible. I did comfort him though because even when I didn't want his help throughout my pregnancy with the twins, he was still there every step of the way. He's the best dad to our children.

After hours of us talking, I wanted to make love to him. He asked me was I sure, and I said yes. We slept in the same room that night. I think this was the rough chapter in our relationship. We held on to each other, my love for Tay never changed.
————————————————————————-

Thank you for reading❤️

Any mistakes? My apologies

Next chapter will be the last!