Our anniversary pt. 1

-Kayoncé

It's been 3 years since me and Tay got married and had our baby Lue. Life has been great, It's our anniversary today!

————————————————————————————
I'm gonna get ready for the day, I'm gonna make breakfast for my baby Lue & and then get me and her dressed up. For breakfast I'm making her 2 small pancakes & eggs, I'll just drink a smoothie for now.

After we eat i head upstairs, and make Lue's bath water. She's so adorable, she loves bubbles!
Once I'm done bathing her.. I let her go on in her bedroom to play with her toys. I then head to my room to pick out my clothes, after that I take a shower and do my normal morning routine. Oh and if your wondering where Tay is, he's setting up our dinner date for tonight.

*knock knock*

Hm.. wonder who that is. I go down stairs to see who's at the door. *opens door* it's nobody there
*looks down* awww, oh my goodness!!!

Tay is so amazing and sweet!! He got me flowers ^These are so beautiful

These are so beautiful.

————————————————————————————

-Tay-z (pov)

I got up early before Kayoncé woke up, before I left I kissed my babygirl Lue on the forehead.

Today I have to set reservations up for me and Kayoncé's dinner date tonight, it's our anniversary! We have been together for 3 years going on 4. I'm gonna go pick up something for me to put on my stomach til then, *turns radio up*.

Once I ate a little breakfast, I headed to the restaurant and signed our names on the list. Some lady came up to me and asked to take a photo with me, I didn't wanna be rude so I took one and she said *𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥* I just smiled and said thank you. She got a piece of paper and wrote down her number and handed it to me. I just balled it up, put it in my pocket and walked away. I went to the flower shop and picked up some nice flowers for my wife.

After I left the shop, I went home and placed the flowers at the doorstep. I knocked on the door and ran before she opened it. "𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵* I said to myself. I sat in the car for awhile and got on my phone checking my social medias, I had a new messages but I wasn't sure who it was from, so I open the message.

 I sat in the car for awhile and got on my phone checking my social medias, I had a new messages but I wasn't sure who it was from, so I open the message