The Promise: Part 1

Comincia dall'inizio

*

"Earth to Nanon....mayday...I repeat Earth to Nanon", Mook, a dear friend and a "kind of" big sister to Nanon, waved her hands in front of Nanon's face, wanting to get his attention. Nanon on the other hand, was spaced out, day-dreaming about the other night, when he lost his virginity to the man he loved.
"Nanon?...Sweety? Heeellllooooo??", Mook was now worried as there was no reaction from him, she shook him a little harder than she meant to... that apparently worked, because Nanon snapped out of his trance, surprisingly looking around him before recognizing his "big sister".
"Hello my Darling...what were you thinking about?....I was standing right in front of your nose for at least ten minutes." - Nanon looked at her, smiley face and love-gazing. If people didn't know any better, they would think that he was in love with Mook. But he was thinking of someone else entirely.

Ever since Nanon lost his innocence to Ohm that night, he couldn't think of anything else but having sex with Ohm. He would sneak up on Ohm, hugging him and kissing the sensitive spot on his neck, where he knew Ohm liked it. Ohm would moan into his touch, flip him around, pull him closer, kissing him back passionately.
"Non....we can't do it here...."Ohm tried to communicate between kisses, but there was no stopping Nanon. He was horny and he needed to get fucked – NOW.
"You don't want me to touch you?", Nanon asked high pitched fake sad and with big glassy eyes. Ohm could never resist that cute face of his. "Non....of course I do... I just have to be somewhere in li- ooooooh FUCK", Nanon slipped his hands into his Boxers, before Ohm could finish his sentence. Stroking his Cock slowly while gazing into his eyes. Ohm lost his ability to speak and think as Nanon's pace got faster and faster. "Ooooooh Babe...fuck, you are so fucking sexy...oooh I am close -Nooon..shit..I am coming..", and with that Ohm came into Nanon's Hands and his Boxers. He kissed Nanon, sucking on his tongue and biting on his lips. Nanon was fucking perfect, Ohm thought. He had never loved anyone that much in his entire life. And he never would again, as Nanon was the Center and the bane of his existence.

Nanon and Ohm were constantly horny for each other. Whenever they saw each other, they would hide in either the toilet, an empty room, their Cars or the closets to touch each other and have sex. It was risky and exciting since all those places were either in or close to the GMMTV Building. They had sex everywhere, they didn't care as they desired each other each and every second. Nanon was so addicted to Ohm's Cock and the feeling of being filled up so deep, that he could feel it deep inside his guts. Sometimes he felt as if Ohm had entered him so deep, he could stir up his insides. Nanon loved it. The breathless kisses, the quickies, the 5-minute Blow-job, the fear of them getting caught at any giving moment. It all turned him on and he wanted to do it over and over again. Whenever he couldn't have Ohm to himself, he would day-dream about it, gazing into no where, thinking about how Ohm would surprise him from behind, ripping his jeans and underwear off, with his Shirt still on, pushing his stiff hard Cock into Nanon's dry tiny tight hole, making Nanon scream and beg for more. He smiled to himself and got hard at the thought. Now that his P'Mook was here, he had to give it a little tiny break.
"Hello P'", Nanon replied slowly, now gazing at her, as if she just turned into Ohm.
"Non...Sweetheart, you are scaring me..why are you looking at me like that?"
"I don't know what you mean P'...I am just sooo happy", Nanon chuckled to himself, like a love-drunk 14-year old teenager. P'Mook was a actress herself, and about 5 years older than Nanon, they became close after Nanon first role in a series. She was the lead, and he was her Co-actor. Nanon was very young when he first started at GMM, so his father and mother asked Mook to look after him for them, as they couldn't be around their beloved son all the time. Ever since that day Mook had her eyes on him, protecting him and guiding him through his every move. He practically grew up with her, forming some kind of sibling-bond with her. She knew Nanon inside out. That's why it wasn't surprising when she noticed him changing. She gasped out, while realization struck her.
"OOOOHH MYY GOD, Non...you are in love.."
"What? Why? Why would you say that?" Nanon was shocked. Was it that obvious? He looked back at her, frowning.
"Oh come on my darling....don't give me that look. I can see it, when you are in love. You change...A lot and you have changed ....A LOT! – you even day-dream about her....Who is she?? Huh..huh tell me.."
"She is actually a He and non of your business, P'"
"oooh Non...please, my life is sooo boring right now, I need some new information....and you look so happy and in love, it's so adorable ..." She pulled on the soft skin of his Cheek, kissing him and giggling. She was actually happier for him than he himself. Well, almost.

He and Mook were sitting in the Cafetaria when suddenly Ohm made an entrance, passing by to get a snack. He seemed to be in a hurry, so he didn't notice Nanon waving at him from the other side of the room. The moment Nanon saw Ohm his heart raced faster, his expression became softer, smiling stupidity while observing Ohm's every move. Unfortunately, he returned as fast as he came.
Mook watched Nanon watching Ohm and connected the dots right after.

"OH MY God...you and ...and..Ohm?", she sounded sceptic but still excited.
"P'Mook, please stop...I don't want to talk about it"
"You know I saw him with a cute little girl the other day, a tall, beautiful, curly- haired girl...they seemed pretty close..."
"P'STOP IT....I don't care what he does, because we are just friends. Why would you even tell me this kind of Stuff.."
"Ok...if you don't care, then you wouldn't mind me asking you for his number to give to the cute little girl, right?"
"WHAT THE FUCK MOOK?", That was the exact moment Nanon lost it.
"You guys had Sex....didn't you?", Nanon looked at her shocked. "What?"
"I lied to you my Darling. I wanted to see your reaction. Now I know, you do love him, very much it seems, and that you guys had Sex, otherwise, you wouldn't be this possessive over him. Did he take you or the other way around? But from the way you reacted, I assume that he took you...am I right?"
Nanon was speechless. Mook read him as if, she was reading an open book. Was he really that obvious?
"Don't even try to deny it – my little baby", she squealed, squeezing his cheeks again. "my little baby finally lost his virginity to a guy he fell in love with"
"Stop saying that, P'....I am not in love..we are just, friends...", Mook looked at him as if she wanted to slap his soul out of him.
"You almost killed me when I mentioned getting his number for another girl" , Nanon gave her a deadly glare.."You see", she confirmed chuckling.
"You can't tell anyone....I don't even know what we are myself...I just know I want to be with him every second, of every day...it's so weird P'..."Nanon stopped, looking down on his fingers "since we are friends and all..., everything has changed...especially after we had...you know.."
"Sex?" ,Mook eyes were shining. "Yes...that. I feel so vulnerable P'..." Mook now hugged him, looking at him happier than before.
"Non...that's what you call deep love. You love him and he loves you. I would have never thought you would open up to anyone ever again after that awful bitch of an ex-girlfriend-"
"It's Ok, I am over her and I have forgiven her, too. My brain is occupied with someone else now...", Nanon looked at Mook smiling, turning pinkish.
"I am so happy for you...please give your feelings for him a chance Non...you deserve it and I know he loves you too, besides..if he broke your virginity, you know you are cursed now", she looked at him and winked.
"Cursed?....What are you talking about P'"
"Well...he claimed you right? You are his now. And He is yours. It's a promise, a promise that can't be broken....", Mook stood up from her Chair, ready to leave. "I have to go..I have a meeting in 5 minutes....I love you my little baby"
"P' please stop calling me that...I am 21 years old now..I am not a baby anymore.."
"You will ALWAYS be my little darling baby...I'll call you later", she gave him a kiss on his Forehead and took her leave out of the cafeteria.

Nanon sat there for a while longer, thinking about what P'Mook told him about the Promise they had sealed after having sexual intercourse. The moment Ohm entered him, merging them into one, claiming his body passionately and doing it over and over again, Nanon yearning, begging for it...Did he really gave a way a piece of his soul? He knew he gave Ohm his heart, his body, his mind but was it a promise for a lifetime? Nanon surely felt like it. He knew P'Mook was pushing his buttons by telling him that Ohm met with a random beautiful girl, but he wasn't able to control his feelings and snapped at her. He never did that. Not even once. It scared him, how much his feelings for Ohm consumed him.