Hands Down (1.8)

Začít od začátku

"Thanks, guys," She yawned, still staring out over the pool area as her words brought the fighting to an end. "How about we meet by the pool in a few hours and you buy me a smoothie to make up for this early morning fiasco?"

I think that's a pretty good start.

Big Time Rush didn't need to be told twice, taking off towards their apartment in record time, allowing the girl to comfortably drift off to sleep on her couch once more.

***

When Roxy finally made her way down to the pool after naturally waking up, the four boys were found already sitting in their usual spots, exchanging stories as Kendall handed his assistant one extra large smoothie.

As she sat sipping, taking in the smattering of stories each boy attempted to state, it quickly became evident that the boys were starting to run out of tales to tell each other. It was a strange concept to her, considering she learned new things about them daily, but the guys had been friends forever; it seemed as though they were getting sick of hearing the same things over and over again.

James attempted a new story, taking hold of his smoothie straw and poking the drink a few times to soften it up. "Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time my hair dryer blew up and I-"

"Yes!"

"We've already heard it."

"About 30 times."

"Um, I don't think so," Roxy muttered to the other members of the group to no avail. Even when she poked the wannabe next to her, he simply shook his head and didn't continue his story.

From the other end of the line, Logan sat up and swirled his pink smoothie around a few times. Wiping some of the sweat the heat had caused off his brow with the back of his hand, he took a sip and swallowed, mouth contorting and leaving behind the impression of a bad taste. "You wanna know what I think ruins a smoothie?"

"Yes."

"Raspberry seeds."

"Heard it!"

From the story her friends had heard a thousand times, the girl gleaned a new fact about her friend and made a mental note in case she would ever need to go on a smoothie run for the band.

Rolling his eyes as he was cut off, Logan settled back into his lounging position after another unsatisfying sip.

"Hey!" Carlos called, pulling his helmet off his head and shining a portion with the edge of his tank top, "Do you guys remember that time-"

"Robots from space." The entire band chorused.

How did they do that?

In the middle chair, Kendall popped up, tightly gripping his black smoothie, crinkling the thin plastic cup that housed it. "That's it! We are spending way too much time together."

"I haven't heard-" Roxy began before she was quickly cut off by James.

"I am starting to hate all of you!"

Head nodding, Logan agreed, "Same here."

"Split up!" Carlos called and the boys went their own separate ways leaving the girl sitting all by herself at the water's edge.

So much for my apology pool time.

Knowing them better than even she realized, she could tell they were all headed for their apartment - there weren't other spaces in the Palm Woods to hang out beside the park. Presumably, they'd be unhappy to see each other and they would have to split up again, most likely finding themselves at Rocque Records to work around 10 am. So, that was where she would go.