ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕪

𝟠 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝. 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟

So I called up the Captain
"Please bring me my wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969"

___

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝟙-𝔻 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

Yōsuke Hirata POV

Advanced Nurturing High School. This place is truly unlike any ordinary Japanese school. It is imbued with an atmosphere of uniqueness and excellence.

The majestic school buildings catch the eye with their modern architecture and sleek design. Instead of traditional forms and green courtyards, they symbolise the pursuit of innovation and the never-ending quest for perfection. Within these walls, every corner exudes ambition and a sense of uniqueness.

But the most extraordinary aspect is the students who study here. They stand out for their talents and abilities. Exceptionalism and brilliance reign here. It is a place where gifted young people come together to develop their abilities and reach great heights.

The students of Advanced Nurturing High School are true heroes in their respective fields. There are prodigies whose minds are filled with knowledge and who strive for academic excellence. There are athletes who reach unprecedented heights in their disciplines, embodying the power and resilience of the human spirit. And, of course, there are community leaders whose charisma and ability to motivate others inspires all.

But for all their achievements and successes, there are internal battles and doubts raging within these walls. The students face enormous pressures and expectations. Their destinies are intertwined in a complex dance between self-sacrifice and self-identification.

Advanced Nurturing High School is a place where dreams are not only born, but also shattered. But I realised the latter too late. When I found myself in Class D, I encountered a multitude of different personalities, each one unique. In this class I found a new life that I could never have dreamed of. My childhood years were filled with silence and invisibility; I was a lonely boy with only one friend, whom I eventually disappointed. The memories of that cold autumn day and the tragic events of the past still haunt me from time to time. They bring with them the sound of rain and the scent of wind from those times. These memories pull me back, and no one understands this better than me.

But I vow to atone for my sins, to become someone who won't abandon Sugimura in his time of need, no matter what the situation. Kindness, they say, has a healing power, although I personally don't agree with that. But I have nothing else to believe in but this abstract notion of kindness. Even though it seems like a foolish choice, I cling to it.

A faint flame of hope for salvation burns in my soul. My story is still unfinished, and I want to leave a mark that will testify to my transformation.

Meanwhile, Karuizawa, one of the most popular girls in our class, approached me. Although I didn't care about this popularity hierarchy, I couldn't help but notice how her name was being discussed throughout the school. It's interesting that my classmates also ranked me high in this hierarchy.

" Hirata-kun, are you free tomorrow evening?" Karuizawa asked in a quiet voice.

Thinking about my past, I put a smile on my face and replied, "Yes, I'm free.

But in reality, that's not true. I will never be free of the past. Anyway, now is not the time for such complex reflections. I'm talking to Karuizawa and she doesn't need to get involved in my dark thoughts.