009 | sᴛᴀʙᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•

I wanted to move. To run away. But I was stuck on my spot, my eyes not being able to pull away from the horrifying thing in front of me. I tried to stop crying, in case I had to run. But I couldn't.

The fear overtaking my body like nothing ever did.

My eyes wandered to the masked figure. His presence heavy in the room.

"Hello, Y/N." The husky voice rang in my head and I looked at the man, who had my life hanging on a few strings. Frequent sobs and wails escaped my dry mouth and I felt dizzy. The glass bottle digging into my hand.

"Thought you didn't want to kill me?" I remarked cockily. Mostly to keep myself from just breaking down and to buy some time. "Yeah well, changed my mind!"

He threw the head-on-a-stick to the side, raised his knife and charged at me. Before I could react he had me pinned to the wall in just a second, his knife scarily close to my abdomen. I tried to fight and push him off, with no use.

I let out a high pitched scream as his knife dig into my side. "Doesn't this bring back memories?" He tilted his head to the side his buck-knife still digging into my flesh.

I tried to push him away and screamed, feeling fresh warm blood trickle down my legs.

"Exactly what I did to your friend Anika, huh?" I cringed at his words and he stabbed his knife further into me making my whole body slam against the wall.

"Except now, there's no one here to safe you." He chuckled and grabbed my shoulder, preventing me from escaping. I let out a cry through my clenched teeth and focused on a point in my room to calm my breathing.

He dragged the knife down to my hips, stopping just above my pelvis. I hissed and struggled against his grip, desperately wanting to get away from him. He let his knife sit in my flesh for a few more moments, looking at my dreadful state with a tilted head.

He pulled his silver knife out of my side and backed up. I immediately fell to the ground and clutched my side. My hand, my shirt and my pants were soaked in blood. Dizziness overcame me from the blood loss and my grip around the bottle tightened.

I weakly looked up at his intimidating figure watching him wipe the blood on his black coat. "Is that all you got?" I placed my hands on the counter and lifted myself up, still clutching my bloody side. Pain immediately shot through my body and I hissed.

The Ghostface only shook his head, almost as if he was laughing. He raised his knife again but I was quicker this time.

He took rapid steps towards me, ready to stab me hundreds of times more if he needed to.

I let out a grunt and swung the glass bottle at his head before he could reach me. The glass shattered when it smashed against his head, knocking him down. I ignored the glass pieces digging into my right hand and began to run down the hallway.

I ran as fast as my legs would let me. My left leg was hurting like hell and my side was throbbing. The tears in my eyes made my sight blurry.

I reached my bedroom and quickly slammed the door behind me. With my blood covered hands I shoved the heavy nightstand in front of the door and backed up. I grabbed the knife block, I placed in my room a few nights ago, and searched for the sharpest knife.