004 | ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•

My eyelids were insanely heavy as I tried opening them. The comfortable blankets surrounding me and the slight sun shining through the window were probably the reason I couldn't get up.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. I got up and took my phone with me. 1: 12 pm already? Yesterday really got to me. I was in the middle of the hallway when somebody started banging on my door.

Two male voices were heard but I couldn't identify them. Another bang. "What in the world..?" I mumbled and opened the door just enough to see who it was.

"Y/n/n! We thought you were killed! Are you crazy??" Chad immediately shoved the door open inviting himself in.

He walked straight past me and made his way over to my fridge with angry steps.

"Didn't you get our message?" Lane walked in sitting down on my counter. "My phone was on 'do not disturb' calm down."

I closed the door still confused why both of them were barging into my home like this. "And get off my counter! I don't need your ass sweat up there!" I pointed my hand at the dark-haired boy accusingly. "Okay, okay.."

"What message?" I turned to Chad who was still rummaging through my food supply.

"We texted in the Group chat that we were all meeting up at the park to talk about this whole Ghostface situation." I nodded and crossed my arms.

"You didn't answer and you didn't show up! So we thought something happened."

"Well, something definitely happened." Lane said pointing to my bedhair. "Nothing happened! And you guys just woke me up!" Lane rolled his eyes. "Go get changed. The others are waiting!" Chad murmured, stuffing a handful of chips in his mouth. "I can't believe I let you guys in!" I walked away to change.

"Love you too, Sunshine!" Chad muffled through his chips. "Don't call me that!"

«•♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎•»

We arrived at the park and I saw the others sitting on benches. "Decided to bless us with your company today?" Mindy called out smirking.

I mocked her and sat down next to Quinn. "Got up one the wrong side of the bed today, huh?" Quinn nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Yes, because two idiots had to wake me up, nearly knock down my door and eat all the snacks I had!" I looked at Chad and Lane who were sitting down as well.

"You took too long changing!" Chad defended himself and Lane.

I was quick to open my mouth but Mindy stood up and began talking to break up the argument.

"Okay, nerds, listen up!" She clapped in her hands. "As terrifying this all is, I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time."

She sighed and Chad pulled out a notebook and a pen. "The way I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requel."

"Um.. what's a requel?" Anika raised her hand in the air. "You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end." Her girlfriend responded.