𝟏𝟑, it hurts

XIII. 1919

TW | r*pe

She stood in the doorway, silent. He sat on the edge of his bed, smoking a cigarette. "Are you comin' in or not?" He sighed, finally looking up at her.

"Haven't decide yet." She said. The window was open, letting the Birmingham air in. It was early in the morning, before most of Small Heath were usually awake.

By the time he finished his cigarette, she had made a decision and stepped into the bedroom. They hadn't been alone since they argued in pub bathroom, and he stormed out.

She closed the door behind her and stood in front of him, facing the window, "Nice evening." She stated, quietly.

"Nice evening?" Scott scoffed. He looked up at her, seeing her side-profile, "Yeah it is." He spoke after a moment.

"Are you drunk?' She asked, there was no smell in the bedroom of liquor.

"No, haven't had anything today actually." He answered her, "Has Ryan spoke to you?"

"No, not yet. Do you know what he wants to talk about? I'm actually worried he's going to tell me he's dying." She joked. When she glanced down at him, he didn't react. She felt him tense up, "Is he okay? Do you know something?" She asked, concerned for the boy she saw as a brother.

The Gilbert boy looked up at her. He met her worried eyes. It was quiet between the two. He stood up, standing a few inches above her, "Are you two fucking?" He asked, his brow furrowed.

She laughed taking a step back from him, "are ya taking the piss?" Her smiled faltered as she realised it was a genuine question, "Of course not, what the fuck?" She said.

He brought his hands up to her shoulders, "you wouldn't lie, no?" He muttered, holding her still. She stared up at him, nervous and confused.

She stuttered a little, "No. Why would-?"

He nodded, scoffing, "So you're telling me you haven't fucked him? Or Isaiah? You two seem close." He sneered.

"Fuck no. What are you on about?  You asked if I spoke to Ryan and I said no. You haven't told me why he wants to talk to me and I'm thinking the worst. You aren't giving me any reassurance, what am I supposed to think, Scott." She ranted, "now that I'm showing that I'm worried for my friend, you start accusing me of shagging him and my other friend. I-"

She knew he knew that Ryan, Isaiah and her were just friends and he had the cheek to start this up.

She shoved his hands off of her and stepped away, wearily, "you're just whoring yourself out to the whole gang, eh?" He backed her against the wall. He brought his hand up to her face and stroked her cheek roughly, before bringing both hands up to her neck, tightly holding it.

"I'm not." She said though gritted teeth, while clawing at his hands, "God, you're so fucking insecure."

He took his hands away from her neck. "You think you can talk to me like that." He spat in her face, pulling her chin up suddenly, causing her to gasp at the slight pain, "eh? You think you can get away with that?"