DAMN, THIS ALL YOU RIGHT HERE??!!!

"Y'know, you're probably the most odd human I've ever met. Considering most humans would be terrified to be in a castle of Vampires, but you're not, and that's weird." Felix said walking towards a door with a 'V' in majestic calligraphy carved into it. 

"I know right? But, like the late bitch Dr.Suess once said 'Why blend in when I was born to stand out?' and honestly even though he said 1 bitch, 2 bitch, dead bitch, new bitch he kinda ate down. Like frfr I get it 'cause if u got the gift to get a hoe, get a hoe." I said stopping like RIGHT in front of Felix, like if I had moved just a little bit I would hit him. 

"Uhm, okay? Anyways, here we are," he says opening the door. 

I walk in and immediately am just taken back by how EXTRA it is. Big chandelier, King bed, Marble floors with a shag rug, big dramatic windows, tall ceiling. Everything that a royal would be rumored to have, it had. 

"Damn this all you right here? You ain't got roaches or nothing. M'kay, m'kay I see you!!" I say looking like I just smelt something foul, yk the look. like the movie Friday's "DDAAAMMMMNNNNN" look, yea that one. 

"Well yes, I suppose, anyway, sweets I'll leave you be. The closet is here, the bathroom is here, the balcony is there." Felix says pointing to all these doors. "Got it? If you need anything, say my name and I'll be right here, you don't need to yell." He says nearing the door.

"K." I say. Then I realize what he just said. "SAY MY NAME SAY MY NAME WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND YOU SAY BABY I LOVE YOU IF YOU AIN'T RUNNING GAMES!" 

Felix was just about to leave before he heard that and jumped like a bunny running away from something. I swear it was laugh-worthy, and so I laughed.

"HAWFAJWENLGJAGAH, omg Felix why did you jump like that," I said before sobering up when he gave me side-eye.

"BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE" I said. 

"JESUS WOMAN STOP YELLING, WE ALL HAVE SENSITIVE HEARING AND EVERY TIME YOU YELL IT HURTS OUR EARS!!" Felix said trying to compete with my yelling. 

"Okay, I'll leave you alone ig." I said pouting. 

"Good, bye girlypop" Felix said leaving and shutting the door behind him. 

"Bye Bae, eat down in your trial!" I say, and I swear I heard him laugh, but idk anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND DONE, Ik its been a LONG TIME, but I'm here and that's what matters. Im back for summer break y'all!!

-KIA