OH uhm SORRY??

"What is that noise human?" this dude I've gathered was named Caius because I'm a nosy girl and listened to Eddie Cullen and Bella's conversation.

"That is my birth control alarm. Yeah, I thought it was fitting. Don't you guys love this song? 'Cause I sure do." I said getting my phone out. 

"Yes, well please do turn it off, dear." Aro, the creepy one said looking at me impatiently.

"Oh, that's what barbie over there wanted me to do, okay. Sorry, I'm like not the best at understanding things like that."

"Oh, so she's stupid and annoying. How lovely." Barbie says.

"Shouldn't you be looking for ken barbie, or is this one of your many jobs? Y'know, to be utterly rude and ugly?" I said scrunching my nose in disgust. 

"You'd be wise to watch your tongue!" he yelled. 

"That's physically impossible ding-a-ling!" I yelled back. Then I looked back to Bella, and she was cuddling up to Edwardo like he was a lifeline. 

"gurl, me personally I would not let his toxic masculine behavior be forgiven so easily. Like I would have made him work, but that's just me." I said looking at her in disbelief.

"HUSH HUMAN" Caius yelled aggravated, good, I did my job.

"OKAY" I yelled back and then started pouting in the corner. I saw the guards from earlier there and decided to introduce myself to them. 

"Hi, my name is Ezra, what's yours?"I said in a whisper.

"Hello, my name is Felix, and the other one from earlier is Demetri, he's just too shy to say anything." The giant said. 

"Hi" Demetri the finer one if you ask me said to me with a twitch of a smile on his face. 

"Oh, that's cool. So, uhm sorry to bother you guys, but how long do these things usually last?" I said tapping my fingers on my thigh in an impatient manner.

"Depends, sometimes a long time, sometimes not long at all." Felix said.

"Will you three hush over there?" said the short stack girl and her brother I'm assuming looked right at us with a look that said 'honestly shut UP'. and that was the ultimate end to the conversation for a bit.

End of the Second Chapter

Sorry, I've been sick lately, and I don't know what it is, as I've tested negative for everything. Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving

~~~~~Thatwascheesy19(Kia)