monstrosity chasing an alligator

One day, Monstrosity was just chilling on the floor. "Ah," he said. "This is the life." 

Then, he suddenly saw a large green reptile as it walked out out of a swamp in the distance. 

Monstrosity began to frown. "I hate alligators!" He said angrily. 

He floated up into the clear blue sky, ready to face the alligator.  "GET OVER HERE!" He screamed at it. "FIGHT ME!"

The alligator peered at him, looking terrified as Monstrosity flew closer. It roared in fear and attempted to dive into the water, but Monstrosity swiftly floated in front of it. The gator turned away and began to run from him, breathing heavily. It managed to get some distance from Monstrosity, but the folded-paper-origami-bird-creature-thingy was hot on its trail.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!1Q!!!!" The gator shouted, turning to face Monstrosity. "I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE TREATING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO YOU!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It walked off, back to the swamp.

Monstrosity gasped. "What the frick frack quarterback diddly dack cracker jack talk smack feedback thumbtack clothing rack obtuse rubber goose let loose dr. seuss real or fake give or take leaf rake fire snake LARGE FRIES CHOCOLATE SHAKE!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" He asked. "ALLIGATOR WITH DUOLINGO?!?!?!?!!?!?!?"

Then he fainted of surprise the end.